*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

21 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I’m not necessarily disagreeing with you mate I just can’t see Ramsey being fit enough to start the game, which is tragic in itself

GVB has shown a tremendous level of confidence in Wright the last month and it wouldn’t make sense for me to suddenly see him dropped

Just watched his interview on Sky Sports news there.

Imagine my surprise when he said he'd missed the Arsenal v Chelsea Europa League final through injury.

Seriously though, if he does get some game time on Wednesday night I hope he scores.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Do it remotely/use the existing staff/emma dodds who is also out there.

She will be busy for BT sports I would've thought. Could do more money saving stuff but obviously money saving isn't something they are doing out there. 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Ripping the piss now.

2 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

This is a PR disaster and they're doubling down.

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Pandering to the narrative

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

I kinda want to go mental now.
Didn’t before watching these videos tbf

As much as I hate to say this there are some idiots in our support (like every club) but the events of Manchester have not been forgotten and we have to utterly avoid that happening again.

You might think they are being patronising as if they are talking to kids but when I was in Manchester in ‘08 I saw some grown men acting like kids. If that hadn’t happened there would be no need to wheel out Souness and Gough etc. Our support is normally brand new but it is the scale and the occasions and the number of fans going that have people a bit twitchy.

However, I have faith that the vast numbers of good bears out there will keep the numptys in check.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Good to see we've taken Emma Do....Becky Ives out with us for a game Rangers TV can't actually broadcast.

Weird thing to get upset about.

Loads of people will be watching the build up online on RTV before switching over. Will be much better having people there than having them sitting in a studio in Ibrox.

1 hour ago, beararse said:

Thank fuck I’m self employed otherwise I’d have been sacked by now.

Done practically fuck all since the semi final.

And if we win I can see me doing fuck all for another week!

I'm.in the exact same boat bud. I planned on smashing work today/tomorrow and leaving the boys too it until Monday. The youngest was up sick through the night so I've patched work today and spent it on here. Don't even know if il bother tomorrow now. 🙈🙈🙈