*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

4 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

Next time this board inevitably make a complete cunt of something they really are opening themselves up to a "remember who you represent" banner from the Union Bears. 

Next time 😂

We're treated like the family member at a party who made a cunt of himself at a party years earlier, so needs to be reminded to slow down, drink some water and have some buffet.

They are the junkie reprobate family member, who everyone excuses and says "hes only enjoying himself, he's harmless"

5 minutes ago, The true baller said:

Just had a vision, we beat Frankfurt to win the Europa. Real Madrid (somehow) beat Liverpool to win the UCL. Sakala scores the winner against Real Madrid in the Super Cup, just like he scored against them in his first match for us.

Why somehow?

They've beat a better side in Man City already..

remember thinking if we could beat leipzig and if frankfurt beat west ham we would then go beat frankfurt. think a lot wanted to see us against west ham but felt like we'd have a better chance against frankfurt. they definitely deserve to be there but i think this is probably the best shot we could get in a final. we can absolutely beat them. feel so confident in this team to get the job done.

the wait is killing me. tomorrow is going to be the slowest day yet. 

lying on my bed just and want Wednesday to be here, honestly not arsed at all at not travelling over, in fact I'm more raging that I've still not got a ticket for Saturday yet than I am about not being in Spain,going to be a bag of nerves next 2 days.

47 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

We're treated like the family member at a party who made a cunt of himself at a party years earlier, so needs to be reminded to slow down, DRINK SOME WATER? and have some buffet.

They are the junkie reprobate family member, who everyone excuses and says "hes only enjoying himself, he's harmless"

Fuck that mate.
The rule with me is...if there's room for water then there's room for more drink.:cup: