*****Rangers v Tottenham Hotspur*****

G.E.C.

The quality of the T.H. players made the difference in the end, especially Kane who is a great player but for some reason I cannot stand him. 

We will not be playing against that quality every week thankfully. 

I feel we have a lot of good new players and looking forward to the new season.

Really happy with how we look these last two games against very top sides.

our front 4 of Matondo, Kent, Lawrence and Colak looks electric. I get the feeling we’ll be scoring plenty of goals and looking dominant.

think everyone played well today except for some lazy passing here and there (and a couple McGregor bombscares).

Buzzing for the season.

I thought we did alright considering the opposition and with some luck a couple of the half chances in the second half could've gone in.  Hopefully a change in goalkeeper, Davies and Yilmaz to come in and we are looking good for the season ahead. 

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Gio has work to do. Should we get there then Spurs are the sort of opponent we can expect to meet in the CL group stages. However it's just pre season so can't be too despondent. 

were only in champions lg for the money and hoping to finish 3rd really lucky 2nd.  most these clubs are on another level of spending and its getting worse.