*****The Official Rangers vs Ross County Thread*****

Broxi

13 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Seems a few don't realise that the CL group stage is being completed in a much shorter period this year due to the WC.

Last season we played 23 games up to the 21st Nov. This year it will be 28 games up to the 12th Nov.

The squad needs managed better, hence its not enough saying players will be rested in midweek vs QOTS. We never managed Morelos correctly last year. Last season we had more midweeks off, not this time.

Clubs competing in Europe will rotate much more this season. We must as well and use the 5 subs often.

Hopefully Gio does.

With how we play and strength in depth I think this could be our advantage over them. We will have games that will be utterly turgid but will win with a few backup players, they'll run theirs in to the ground for 90 minutes twice a week.

17 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Glorious day for football, I can see a few changes today with matondo, Wright, Arfield, Yilmaz and sakala possibly getting a game. 

Davis as well

Too many changes tbh. Unless players have knocks then I say we keep the 11 from PSV. Kamara is obviously out, so I'd expect Davis to slot in. 

Midweek is the time for wholesale changes!

Just going to leave for Ibrox shortly, couple of pints in Louden first, this is going to be like the last two home games against Kilmarnock and St Johnstone, it will be 10 men behind the ball and frustrating to break them down, I'll go for 3-0 Colak,Tillman and Lawrence 

3 minutes ago, bobbyrussell said:

Just going to leave for Ibrox shortly, couple of pints in Louden first, this is going to be like the last two home games against Kilmarnock and St Johnstone, it will be 10 men behind the ball and frustrating to break them down, I'll go for 3-0 Colak,Tillman and Lawrence 

3F8E4D7A-4B36-4157-AA73-32323A0CBF27.jpeg

5 minutes ago, bobbyrussell said:

:britney: