The anger needs to be aimed at the board

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

We all knew where this was going after the Liverpool game. Every single one of us. There was 2 points between us and them at that point but these useless bastards have allowed things to go from bad to worse and now the league is gone at the world cup break. Gio is useless and should be gone tonight but our problems are far deeper than that. These bastards deserve absolute hell at the AGM, they are slowly destroying our club.

The accounts look decent though, and they where all able to get their money back, so I don’t know what you’re talking about mate. 

The business model definitely needed improving but that comes from having a strong product on the pitch, gaining value to your assets to allow you selling them on.  Their focus hasn’t been on that, letting contracts run down, projects such as Edmiston so they are about to find out what the troops think when the team on the pitch is piss poor.  They have taken that part for granted and it’s now fucked. League done before Xmas, laughable. 

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

No issue with them getting their money back, they put their money where their mouth was and are entitled to get it back as far as I'm concerned. The issue is the decision making starting from the top and the fact that a slimey scummy incompetent little runt like Stewart Robertson is allowed a say 

Right now would you swap our board for the US investors that are eyeing us up for a takeover?

If there was a billionaire Rangers fan sitting in the wings, I would agree with you, but there isnt. There is a dodgy bunch sitting, eyeing up the situation.

Who knows, they might have grand plans for us, but my gut is saying stay well clear.

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

No issue with them getting their money back, they put their money where their mouth was and are entitled to get it back as far as I'm concerned. The issue is the decision making starting from the top and the fact that a slimey scummy incompetent little runt like Stewart Robertson is allowed a say 

I don’t have a problem with them getting their money back either tbf. What seems off to me is all of them taking it as soon as there’s a hint of profit in the accounts, and all taking at at the same time. Doesn’t exactly scream long term commitment does it? If even a couple of them had deferred portions of it until next year we’d have enough cash to sack the cowardly little weasel in the dugout. 

Totally agree.

Jobs too big for him, hasnt been supported like he should have in the transfer market and obviously Wilson has spent whatever money we had on downgrades.

If the structure from top down doesn't change then we're fucked regardless of who's in the Managers seat, might get the odd cup etc but real fear the fenians get further ahead which is an absolutely disgraceful thought considering where we were after 55.

Just now, Number5 said:

Totally agree.

Jobs too big for him, hasnt been supported like he should have in the transfer market and obviously Wilson has spent whatever money we had on downgrades.

If the structure from top down doesn't change then we're fucked regardless of who's in the Managers seat, might get the odd cup etc but real fear the fenians get further ahead which is an absolutely disgraceful thought considering where we were after 55.

We couldnt with out falling foul of Uefa FFP rules.

2 minutes ago, SPWF said:

I don’t have a problem with them getting their money back either tbf. What seems off to me is all of them taking it as soon as there’s a hint of profit in the accounts, and all taking at at the same time. Doesn’t exactly scream long term commitment does it? If even a couple of them had deferred portions of it until next year we’d have enough cash to sack the cowardly little weasel in the dugout. 

Can't argue with that mate, know exactly where you're coming from. The decision making is the biggest issue though imo.

19 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

We all knew where this was going after the Liverpool game. Every single one of us. There was 2 points between us and them at that point but these useless bastards have allowed things to go from bad to worse and now the league is gone at the world cup break. Gio is useless and should be gone tonight but our problems are far deeper than that. These bastards deserve absolute hell at the AGM, they are slowly destroying our club.

100% spot on. 

Gio going but can't be the end of it.

Wilson is just as culpable for the shit show on the pitch. Several windows and we're not any stronger on the park with an inflated wage budget. 

We're now in a position where more or less the bulk of the team will be needing replaced. With players out of contract or needing punted.

The board have to act now. 

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Ita also more to do with poor recruitment rather than lack of investment. Haksabanovic cost them around £1m less than we payed for Matondo. 

Ross Wilson has to be shown the door. He's has failed miserably.

I dont disagree, but I think if anyone has to go it would be Wilson.

I dont think venting fury at the current incumbents and telling them to get to fuck while we are being circled by sharks who are more than willing to take us off their hands is wise.

19 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Sums it up for me. I genuinely hope the AGM is a (figurative) assassination of all of them. I think they have hid in the background for far too long and let others shoulder the blame.

15 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

The squad we have is definitely more than capable of being less than 9 points behind 4 months into the season. That’s on the manager, his tactics, his training and the way he is able to coach the players and get the best out of them. Which isn’t happening.

What squad, we finished a game with no centre halves on the pitch yet on the books we have 5,

We have absolutely no creativity in the middle bar one young loanee from bayern munich, and our strike force is so depleted we are playing a half arsed morelos

Our squad is a disgrace and while i get the money was tight for certain reasons, the money spunked in previous years on guys lile roofe etc is a shambles