Cantwell and Raskin

Jomacbe

Hate when Cantwell receives a ball then plays it straight back and bolts on and never receives it back. One time yesterday he seen the gap and and went straight through on his own just like Gascoigne used to do. Hope to see much more of that , the boy has a crackin engine on him.

The team should be built around these two.

14 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Similar thought crossed my mind re last week.

But imo he should've started and played until he tired. He's in our best 11 even though he looks nowhere near match fit.

Neither he or Cantwell were in last week because Beale shat it.  

With predictable results. 

Now we have 2 proper midfielders and we have an injection of pace and urgency in the middle that we were lacking.

Raskin doesn't look quite up to speed yet but we need to play him to get sharpness. The signs are looking good, it's just a pity Lawrence is out cause that would be some midfield 

Cantwell has played various minutes over 6 games since signing, his interview for RTV he said he’s just about got his match fitness which on the game yesterday was his best and strongest performance.

Raskin is a bit behind that and faded quite sharply yesterday.

MB sees these players every day and will know their situation better than any of us, I still think he got the starting selection wrong and should have changed it at HT but think the criticism has been OTT and include myself in that due to the frustration of losing to those fuckers in a cup final that we could have won.

13 hours ago, The true baller said:

Love Cantwell as a player, and not to sound like Souness, but he’s one of these social media generation who needs to post every single thing.

Mate as long as he’s performing for us on the pitch he could post pictures of his morning shite or his great grans vajazzel on social media and I wouldn’t give a fuck 

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Let's not forget Tillman. Not sure how we do it, but we have to find a spot for all three. They are the future.

We can’t play all 3 though which is a good thing.

Tillman has been one of our best players but Jack Cantwell and Raskin look good together.

Building a strong squad with first team players is what we’ve been lacking for a long time. With Lawrence to come back too the midfield is looking good for next season