Todd Cantwell

RockwellGers

12 hours ago, steven33jackie said:

Had a decent game, always on the move and available for a pass. Would like to see him run forward a bit more instead of always looking for a pass. Looks as if he and Tillman are building an understanding. Add Raskin to the mix and get Tillman signed on a permanent deal and we may have the start of a more dynamic looking middle to front.

Raskin Cantwell Tillman is solid, domestically I'd for that in midfield.

28 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Honestly can't believe there's people playing down his pass yesterday or saying he got lucky. It was a fucking tremendous pass. The fact that he fell after it doesn't take away from how good a pass it was. 

The fact he was off balance and in the process of falling over makes the pass even better. It was pure class, not sure how some aren't seeing that :lol:

• 4 months later...
On 19/03/2023 at 08:37, sassaaaa said:

The longer he plays with boring negative shite around him its going to kill his enthusiasm.

One of the best signings we have had in years.

Posted this in March , was a stick on Beale would knock out any high tempo stuff he was trying to play , guy is wasted with this clownshoe of a manager.

Absolutely mind blowing that the best player in our team (and the league) in the second  half of the last season didn’t start yesterday. 
Akin to the League Cup final where Beale didn’t start Cantwell or Raskin. 
The big worry is he clearly hasn't learned from that mistake.

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

Play him in his best position. Delete his social media. He's our best player if lammers can't adapt round him it's been a terrible signing by our Rookie manager.

What does deleting his social media have to do with how he performs on the park? :lol:

10 minutes ago, beararse said:

Absolutely mind blowing that the best player in our team (and the league) in the second  half of the last season didn’t start yesterday. 

I can understand why, places and teams like Kilmarnock, its a battle, so playsrs like Jack or Lundstram or Raskin should be the key. I would have started Jack and Cantwell, with Raskin, rather than Lundstram and Dowell.

11 minutes ago, beararse said:

Its ridiculous. Ive said in another thread that Cantwell is the player we shouldve built the team round. Instead the manager doesnt start him or cant play him in his proper position. A real headscratcher. When i saw the starting 11 i wrongly assumed he mustve picked up a knock and was unavailable. Its nonsense like this thatll cost Beale his job.

He's not playing in the position he did last season and was so good. Him and Raskin are the guys you build the team around. Not fit them in to the wrong shape. Plus him and the rest of the team need to wrap this social media nonsense. Clips of seasons where we won fuck all. Actually start winning trophies then you can do that

13 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

What does deleting his social media have to do with how he performs on the park? :lol:

It's fucking embarrassing getting in spats with wind up merchants like Sutton(beale even worse) putting 56 on his shorts then winning nothing. Do it on the pitch.

45 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

I can understand why, places and teams like Kilmarnock, its a battle, so playsrs like Jack or Lundstram or Raskin should be the key. I would have started Jack and Cantwell, with Raskin, rather than Lundstram and Dowell.

It’s not as if Cantwell is a luxury player. He gets stuck in. Sometimes too much.

He has to play centrally as a CAM/‘10’. Don’t mind him drifting out wide or deeper to pick the ball up at times but he can’t spend most of his time on the left or further back as one of the midfield 3 as he’s nowhere near the same player.

Not convinced he can play in the same team as Lammers and get the best out of both of them.

2 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Came on too late but didn’t impress when he did.

I don’t think he was particularly impressive early on last season when he arrived. It was only when moved further forward he started to make an impression. Sometimes though he appears busy, chasing around but is actually passed around quite easily. I like him as a player but we need him playing like the end of season Cantwell. I said last week that it appears Lammers and he are playing in the same position so I wasn’t sure how we would line up.