WTF happend to the forum?

15 hours ago, The Dude said:

OT is working fine andBD looks as it usually does

image.thumb.png.5d61e313c5c6f486e87f06378e11de17.png

image.thumb.png.b3a27b05281793db51c485f47233a977.png

To be fair, I haven't been able to get into the OT thread for about a year now, either on phone, tablet or PC. Someone suggested trying to change some settings but I can't get access to it. I believe there are a few others who also can't get into OT.

I am not sure if there is a setting at my end or at the forum's that could do with tweaking to allow access.

Any suggestions at technical muppet level please:thumbsup:

49 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

To be fair, I haven't been able to get into the OT thread for about a year now, either on phone, tablet or PC. Someone suggested trying to change some settings but I can't get access to it. I believe there are a few others who also can't get into OT.

I am not sure if there is a setting at my end or at the forum's that could do with tweaking to allow access.

Any suggestions at technical muppet level please:thumbsup:

I can’t get into the OT either. Can’t get in on my computer, iPad or mobile. When I click on the OT menu the following page is utterly blank. I can search for individual topics like the music thread but that’s the only way to access it. The OT forum topics menu can’t be seen or accessed:headwall:

Muppet level tech support would be appreciated too:lol:

12 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

I can’t get into the OT either. Can’t get in on my computer, iPad or mobile. When I click on the OT menu the following page is utterly blank. I can search for individual topics like the music thread but that’s the only way to access it. The OT forum topics menu can’t be seen or accessed:headwall:

Muppet level tech support would be appreciated too:lol:

Put all electronic devices in Microwave for 1 minute and then try logging  in again.