We’re absolutely fucking getting there

KeyserSoze

• KeyserSoze changed the title to We’re absolutely fucking getting there
21 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

First half hour was much better to watch. Definitely could see improvements The rest of the game we resorted to type 

however we were much more fluid and some passing moves were sublime (in the first half hour). Time will help and definitely some positives. 

it’s going to be some ride. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Our mid field play was good it was when we got into and around the box we hadn’t a clue.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Our mid field play was good it was when we got into and around the box we hadn’t a clue.

Trying to walk it in the net when we should be shooting and then shooting at the wrong moments when we should be passing

Frustrating

33 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

First half hour was much better to watch. Definitely could see improvements The rest of the game we resorted to type 

however we were much more fluid and some passing moves were sublime (in the first half hour). Time will help and definitely some positives. 

it’s going to be some ride. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Wit

11 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Certainly not the finished article but if Lammers makes that 3 tonight the tie is done pretty much.

I thought we played some really nice stuff for periods and although the passing was shocking at key moments you can at least see what we’re trying to do. I thought so anyway.

Game should be done and it’s pathetic how much we fucked about given they had 10 men, however I thought there were a lot of positives and it was a bigger improvement than I expected to be perfectly honest.

Batter Livingston and build again.

It's got a last minute set piece goal written all over it

Most of the chances came from crosses, headed knock downs or second balls.

Felt like Barisic swung in close to 20.

No decent teams that I can think of play like this.

Centre halves strolled it, Cantwell very good, Barisic did well in terms of what he was presumably asked to do with sending early crosses in and Cifuentes looks physically strong.

It’s shit football though imo.

Can't agree at all tbh we're so fucking slow and can't miss a man out in build up we had the wide switch all day long tonight and didn't hit it once, the amount of times we continue to do a slow pass behind the guy where they have to check back and get pressed back to the keeper is unbelievable and on the other end we barely pressed as a unit yet again.

We have barely any width and both full backs are clearly a bit slower these days as you naturally do get.

Still send in a lot of high aimless crosses and don't have a big CF like Hateley to hammer any of them home.

Still slack at the back and while we created more tonight it still felt like it wasn't enough that team were so open at times yet the only players in our entire squad who knew how to expose a gap were the fucking CBs!

Believe it or not I'm happy we won lol but the tie should be over and done with and truth be told I'm still a bit worried just domestically again we still look off their pace.

In an ideal world we get another couple defenders and maybe at least a winger? Before the window ends I still feel we didn't get the striker we needed but we won't be doing any more on that front.

3 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Can't agree at all tbh we're so funking slow and can't miss a man out in build up we had the wide switch all day long tonight and didn't hit it once, the amount of times we continue to do a slow pass behind the guy where they have to check back and get pressed back to the keeper is unbelievable and on the other end we barely pressed as a unit yet again.

We have barely any width and both full backs are clearly a but slower these days as you naturally do get.

Still send in a lot of high aimless crosses and don't have a big CF like Hateley to hammer any of them home.

Still slack at the back and while we created more tonight it still felt like it wasn't enough that team were so open at times yet the only players in our entire squad who knew how to expose a gap were the fucking CBs!

Believe it or not I'm happy we won lol but the tie should be over and done with and truth be told I'm still a bit worried just domestically again we still look off their pace.

In an ideal world we get another couple defenders and maybe at least a winger? Before the window ends I still feel we didn't get the striker we needed but we won't be doing any more on that front.

This is spot on

Brand new team and a win in champions league qualifiers which should have been more convincing on balance of play. After shambles of kilmarnock game I feared the worse. 
thnk we will only get dtronger as tesm gels. Until then I sm staying awsy from this totally negative anti Rangers forum