*****The Official PSV Eindhoven v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I agree with Lundstram but not Matondo. I hope he carelessly doesn't lose possession. Mistakes will be the difference in this game. In saying that, you can't argue that he doesn't deserve his chance.

I can see what MB is trying to do with Matondo and I hope it works. 

The first goal is vital because I don't think Matondo is that great at tracking back, he has to protect Borna by keeping their right side occupied. 

Happy with the team, it's the one I asked for the other day on here so I cant complain in that regard.

Put an ambitious bet of us to score over 2.5 goals tonight and on Sunday at 38/1 so hopefully we're one leg of that down tonight and more importantly in the Champions League!!

3 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Thoughts on Danilo’s lack of starts? Is he unfit?

Can only imagine Beale isn't convinced with him yet, either due to form, fitness or whatever else. 

You don't pay that much for a striker then not start him in 2 of the most important games of the season. 

He got subbed early in both the Servette games too. 

As much as I'm desperate to go through, after last year's shit show I'm relatively content if we end up dropping to the EL and are able to have a decent run.

Also wary a bunch of hammerings in the CL could impact league performances and as far as I'm concerned winning the league is the be all and end all this season. 

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Anybody we bring in on Friday won't start on Sunday, mate.

Doesn’t have to start though. Imagine just having a new excellent player in the bench. Would give us and the players a real lift.

Anyhoo, that’s for later.

Please Rangers, just do it tonight!

9 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Can only imagine Beale isn't convinced with him yet, either due to form, fitness or whatever else. 

You don't pay that much for a striker then not start him in 2 of the most important games of the season. 

He got subbed early in both the Servette games too. 

Dessers was hardly peanuts to be fair