*****The Official PSV Eindhoven v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

16 minutes ago, skinnymate1690 said:

Lammers cant start for me . 

I'd be bringing danilo and matondo in for him and dessers.

We need mantodo as an outlet 

Dessers will start I think Beale sees him as our main striker, Alfredo’s replacement. 

Don’t know why you would drop him anyway, he’s getting better every match and causes defenders problems, has good stats, 2 goals 3 assists in 7 appearances, plus a good goal wrongly chopped and been unlucky with a couple chances where he’s forced good saves out the keeper.

he should definitely start imo 

5 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

I see us setting up with two cdms and a box to box. Matondo and Sima out wide for the pace on the counter with Dessers through the middle. It'll be Jack and Lundstram most likely but I don't think Jack's legs are up to the pace anymore.

Jack looks very slow and is not even following runners now, did the same against them when he let O Reilly run off him last season.

Lundstram has done well when he's came on and look much fitter. 

31 minutes ago, Smile said:

Jack looks very slow and is not even following runners now, did the same against them when he let O Reilly run off him last season.

Lundstram has done well when he's came on and look much fitter. 

Thought Lundstram was our MoM yesterday.

I don't think it is as clear-cut as the consensus. Jack was outstanding in the second leg against Servette. He is tailormade for these games. However, he looked a little leggy against an incredibly fast PSV and is fighting against a suddenly in-form Lundstram. I'm following suit and picking JL, but it wouldn't surprise me if Beale picked Jack.

On 26/08/2023 at 19:05, bluenoz said:

I'm leaning towards Lundstram instead of Jack. Tough call.

For me no debate. Lundstram all the way. 

I get he's not been the best, but operating at a level way above jack for essentially the entirety of his time here. 

I'm a Lundstram supporter, I don't quite get the extent of the vitriol aimed at him.

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

We are winning this by 2 goals on the night. 

The pressure really is all on them now Infront of their own fans, we will have to be a lot better at keeping the ball and passing as we gave it away too cheaply at home.

4 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

I see us setting up with two cdms and a box to box. Matondo and Sima out wide for the pace on the counter with Dessers through the middle. It'll be Jack and Lundstram most likely but I don't think Jack's legs are up to the pace anymore.

Raskin and lundstram, cantwell as middle ten

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

I think it might be Jack, Lundstram and Dowell for the first 60.

Dowell not much game time at all recently cant be near it for first 60

The tarrier cup final showed, we cant chase a game, we need to control it first 

Play his match fittest 11 and have psv worried at the hour mark when we are winning

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Dowell not much game time at all recently cant be near it for first 60

The tarrier cup final showed, we cant chase a game, we need to control it first 

Play his match fittest 11 and have psv worried at the hour mark when we are winning

I’d prefer those two plus Cantwell. Mostly as I think Jack and Lundstram will be a lot better positionally for covering the wings.