Will the board act or is it too early?

MillerTimeDavie

Surely the board are watching this, there no chance they can be looking at this and see promise with these displays. We got beat off killie, scraped past morton, humped in Europe and embarrassed at home against our biggest rivals. 

If there was signs of something in the displays then I could see why they would wait but not doing something now will cost us later on. 

History tells us they won't.

When the crowd start with more of the boos that we ended with today and attendances dwindle they will have no choice. Sadly most boards only act when they see their investment piss money 

5 minutes ago, left winger said:

The board does seem to have a different attitude these days, but as they’ve backed him within quite a few signings, I don’t see them binning him by time soon.

I think that's why they will bin him.

Nothing to say he was Bennetts and Bisgroves first choice so they might be happy to bin him and try protect their investments in the summer with a manager that has a clue how to set us up.

They know if we don't succeed this year and they cunts take over our trophy count people will start turning off and it'll hurt the finances. It's time they go out and get the best manager. Not an ex employee or ex player. The best possible candidate we can get.

There is already a massive disconnect between us and Beale and it won't improve.

9 minutes ago, left winger said:

The board does seem to have a different attitude these days, but as they’ve backed him within quite a few signings, I don’t see them binning him by time soon.

Only thing I would say is they stopped giving him any money once they seen the signings in action

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We only act when it's too late.

Gio comes to mind. He should have been sacked when we were two points behind and waited until it was out of reach.

The same will happen if it comes to that.

That would've helped this season as well as Beale would already be punted and we'd maybe have had a better manager in place.

16 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

They should..........

but i don't think they will

This.  And I think they'll learn the hard way.  No chance are 45,000 people paying £120 for 3 Europa matches if this is what we are to expect.