How long to repair this

Swagger

Genuine question. I have no realistic idea of the answer

This season is gone and we’re now stuck with most of this squad - we know this so that’s another season of Champions League cash for them.

How in the name of fuck do we turn this around given what this cunt will leave us with. 

Probably no chance of the title next year either - Jack, Sima obviously not there but who else can we bin contract wise ?

They can pretty much sit in, rake in the cash and maybe move a few in and out every season while we try and sort this 

Honestly think we are fucked for years to come 

Just now, Swagger said:

This season is gone and we’re now stuck with most of this squad - we know this so that’s another season of Champions League cash for them.

How in the name of fuck do we turn this around given what this cunt will leave us with. 

Probably no chance of the title next year either - Jack, Sima obviously not there but who else can we bin contract wise ?

They can pretty much sit in, rake in the cash and maybe move a few in and out every season while we try and sort this 

No idea mate. Every other season since 55 I've went into the season optimistic and looking fwd to it. 

I was the same with this one, even more so he got "his own players in, and his style of football". 

To say I'm disheartened is an understatement. It's just so depressing I'm fucking sick of it now. Let down year after year now, as are the rest of us. :sad:

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Recruitment takes cash though. We’re lumbered with some amount of pish throughout the squad 

You don't need millions upon millions to win the SPL, just the attitude to walk over side and an actual identity of play.

Some of the players would be far better under any other manager. I don't want them but fucking Martindale or McInnes would do more with this lot.

I think a proper manager and backroom team could turn this around pretty quickly. Not enough to make us brilliant and good enough for a decent European run but good enough to challenge this flawed Celtic team under a manager their fans hate. They came close to slipping up this weekend and they will slip up again. We need to be in a position to capitalise on that.

A proper manager with a defined system and a competent coaching team will make the world of difference.

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I think a proper manager and backroom team could turn this around pretty quickly. Not enough to make us brilliant and good enough for a decent European run but good enough to challenge this flawed Celtic team under a manager their fans hate. They came close to slipping up this weekend and they will slip up again. We need to be in a position to capitalise on that.

A proper manager with a defined system and a competent coaching team will make the world of difference.

Who though.. I dont know either, are we going temp manager till the summer or all on a new guy, I lean towards a temp but then ask myself who and then notice Warnocks available...:pipe:

Just now, KaiserJon said:

Who though.. I dont know either, are we going temp manager till the summer or all on a new guy, I lean towards a temp but then ask myself who and then notice Warnocks available...:pipe:

He would definitely be a consideration for an interim, I'm sure there are many others.

1 minute ago, OrangeRab said:

Think the current squad is miles off it. We will surely be better off with a new manager. But we are 4-5 serious quality players away from winning the title.

55 team and the season after one absolutely batters this lot.

If you mean 4-5 squad players, I agree. Our depth has been shown up. 

3 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Think the current squad is miles off it. We will surely be better off with a new manager. But we are 4-5 serious quality players away from winning the title.

55 team and the season after one absolutely batters this lot.

Aye but we're not against a scum team who are anything like as good as they have been in recent years. All the money they've coined in they are putting aside for the Torbett payoffs. They have actually invested very little in their team in the last year or so.

A good manager, a good coaching team could make our squad and the results and performances much better.

35 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Disagree mate, a new confident manager-leader can work wonders I believe, if he can get a reaction out of this squad until the window opens again in January and add a couple of tweaks here and there, we will be ok in my opinion 

If we get a manager in then not too long. E everyone knew it would get worse I’d we kept Beale.

4 points was saveable but Beales fucked it by still being here and we’ve lost 3 out of our 7 opening league games. Yes that’s not true not actually repeat that! 3 out of 7 that’s unacceptable.

Need to offer a new manager the chance of  a cup double and a decent run in Europe.

3 minutes ago, NitshillBear said:

If you mean 4-5 squad players, I agree. Our depth has been shown up. 

I don’t. I mean 4-5 starting first team quality players. Even just to get back to where we were..

Morelos, Kent, Kamara, Helander, Aribo, Bassey, Davis etc were all better than their current replacements other than Cantwell.

And add in that Tav, Barasic etc aren’t as good as they once were. 

It’s pretty depressing how bad our recruitment has been.

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Aye but we're not against a scum team who are anything like as good as they have been in recent years. All the money they've coined in they are putting aside for the Torbett payoffs. They have actually invested very little in their team in the last year or so.

A good manager, a good coaching team could make our squad and the results and performances much better.

Yeh agree with that. The annoying thing is that this current celtic team are levels below what they were last few seasons. And it probably would have taken a much lower points total to win the league. 

But quality wise they’re still above us. Particularly their midfield 3 is night and day above us. Why is Jack still playing for us and not St Mirren

A manager that actually knows what he's doing would be a start. Not one that spends millions on players to play a certain style and then after pre season friendlies realises it doesn't work. Then goes out his way to compound his lack of experience by saying he needs a Ryan Kent replacement and turns to Rabbi Matondo. Nothing against Matondo but it was a total backwards step in terms of the players he bought and magnified his already poor dealings in the transfer market. 

39 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Could say the season is gone if we were 7 points behind with maybe 5 or 6 games to go but there’s plenty of time as long as they get rid of Beale pronto and get his replacement spot on. Unlikely but possible.