Welcome to Rangers, Philippe Clement!

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The game this weekend would be nothing more than a dead rubber for bragging rights if it weren’t for this man 

A miracle the turnaround he’s overseen this season. That team looked like absolute dog shit before he came in. Lammers and Dessers strolling around oblivious to the importance of winning while Aberdeen battered us at home. Mental 

After the start Michael Beale had, the league was apparently done etc.

Clement is a fucking genius. 

He’s some manager and already stating that he loves the club and city. 

One thing he has consistently said since being here is that he loves a football environment and winning trophies. Doesn’t strike me as the type to rock up to a Wolves or Bournemouth when he’s not got a hope in hell of winning anything. 

There will only be a few clubs he would go to and that’s clubs with a chance of winning every year. I can honestly see him here for 3-4 seasons and it’s about time we got some stability about us and hopefully a period of sustained success over them. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

He’s some manager and already stating that he loves the club and city. 

One thing he has consistently said since being here is that he loves a football environment and winning trophies. Doesn’t strike me as the type to rock up to a Wolves or Bournemouth when he’s not got a hope in hell of winning anything. 

There will only be a few clubs he would go to and that’s clubs with a chance of winning every year. I can honestly see him here for 3-4 seasons and it’s about time we got some stability about us and hopefully a period of sustained success over them. 

Watching him on the park after we beat the sheep to lift the cup at Hampden gave a wee insight into his way of working.  

Celebrating like fuk & embracing every bit of the occasion. 

Lawrence sub took far too long  but he's obviously got into them and that 2nd we we totally dominated.

First half was Warburton/Pedro/Bealesque and hopefully tells Phil all he needs to know.

Got it wrong today, wrong starting XI and waited too long to make most of the subs.

Very good second half. Draw isn't a disaster. Flawless end to the season and take something from Parkhead.

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Got it wrong today, wrong starting XI and waited too long to make most of the subs.

Very good second half. Draw isn't a disaster. Flawless end to the season and take something from Parkhead.

Something ? 3 points from parkheid I’d say. 

Love the man still, but ive said it for years, see if your main players are fit for 45 you give them the first 45 and try control the game

Gerrard, gio, beale and now clement all wait till the opposition are settled and up to speed with the game before bringing on the big players

Sima should have started today, absolutely no doubt about it

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Made a rip roaring cunt of it today but his two subs bailed him Out.

Someone needs to have a word with him about what will be required at Parkhead.

Not just then but the games remaining. Can't start games with Lawrence and Wright that's a must.

I do think come the tramps game we will be in a much better place and our midfield will be solid. The back line though...not much we can do there bar Yilmaz coming in.

42 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Class manager working with below class players. Got it wrong picking Lawrence but there must've been a reason for dropping Cantwell.

Wondered if Cantwell bit off the pace and wouldn’t finish the 90 mins.  Great option to bring on when tired legs, thought his forward play bit poor but so much tracking back, closing down and interrupting them towards the end 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Not just then but the games remaining. Can't start games with Lawrence and Wright that's a must.

I do think come the tramps game we will be in a much better place and our midfield will be solid. The back line though...not much we can do there bar Yilmaz coming in.

Balogun in for Souttar too for me. 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

If we go there ahead in league just go solid.

Balogun in, Yilmaz in, Sterling in middle, play the pace players up front.

Go there with same team as today then we’ll get murdered.