Welcome to Rangers, Philippe Clement!

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

If they hadnt fucked it today they wouldve done it next wednesday. I honestly believe they are terrified of pressure. Some of them will be secretly relieved that the expectation is now gone and they can approach the rest of the season like glorified friendlies.

Yip and you can bet that's when Cantwell will finally turn up.

First off a well deserved win for County who in the main over the last few years have on numerous occasions given Rangers a game they showed more guts and determination to win simple passes that split defences and do the right thing in the basics of the game simply because they have survival on their mind Irrespective of how many games remain they did more than meet the challenge in front of them.

As for Rangers that was a pathetic performance from start to finish despite all the side issues the last fortnight they  were tasked with one aim get the 3 pts and move onto Wednesday and once again they've failed through their own ineptitude .

The gameplan again is suspect as is the toleration of slack passing, woeful marking and a ridiculously  disjointed performance not just today or last week its been there for a good number of weeks that's on players and management collectively for me .

We've had options in more than the last three games but the starting line ups and performance have been ineffective and rubbish in just about every way today like last week was another case of trying to get back into a game after the damage is done through basic errors .

I saw no improvement after last weeks abysmal start in gifting two goals away, todays was even more ridiculous given that County had nowhere near as much pressure on our players it was the same level of ineptitude as last week but even more today given the contrast in performance at each goal that aspect alone needs seriously addressed.

Its a stick on teams will target the weak spots of our team that have been allowed to go unchecked making  us an easy target ! 

Even still they don't realise how fucking weak that makes them that they are being exposed week in week out now and a title on the line they couldn't even begin to demonstrate a desire to get it over the line as the attitude to the task in front of them is not only looking beyond them they don't even begin to realise how fucking ordinary they look in the basics of a simple game .

I'd be fucking surprised if they begin to turn this shitshow around they've only themselves to blame for dropping further out the contention stakes.

2 minutes ago, Hamie said:

There are a lot of players that need to go but Cantwell was one of the few with slight pass marks, however slight they may be. 

I honestly don't care for any bar 2 or 3 players of ours. This core of players sicken me and have done for years.

Who could you look in the eye and say they are a Ranger? Someone you could rely on to fight to the last whistle 

Certainly not any of the mainstays who have been here any length of time.

They have scunnered me

4 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

Not shaking hands with the County manager is really poor.  They won fair and square and could've scored a few more in truth, shake hands then show your emotions in the privacy of the dressing room.  Rangers should demand a greater degree of sportsmanship and respect from our manager.

He went back out and embraced him.

Phil has been here a few months and I thought he had managed to turn a losing mindset into a winning one, but I got that wrong, too many of these players do not cope with having to win.

Many of them have been here for years and have a history of not being able to cope with pressure, so I will continue to back the manager and hope he can have a huge clear out in the summer, if that does not happen they will get him sacked as well. 

10 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I honestly don't care for any bar 2 or 3 players of ours. This core of players sicken me and have done for years.

Who could you look in the eye and say they are a Ranger? Someone you could rely on to fight to the last whistle 

Certainly not any of the mainstays who have been here any length of time.

They have scunnered me

Couldn't agree more, there are very few if any. 

I just hope that it's a few bad apples. simply getting rid of them improves the rest. that's the hope, wither that's the reality remains to be seen. 

To be perfectly honest though, if Clement ever selects Barasic again then I'll be seriously questioning Clement. 

what did he genuinely think was going to happen by putting him in the team today? 

25 minutes ago, goaaaal said:

First off a well deserved win for County who in the main over the last few years have on numerous occasions given Rangers a game they showed more guts and determination to win simple passes that split defences and do the right thing in the basics of the game simply because they have survival on their mind Irrespective of how many games remain they did more than meet the challenge in front of them.

As for Rangers that was a pathetic performance from start to finish despite all the side issues the last fortnight they  were tasked with one aim get the 3 pts and move onto Wednesday and once again they've failed through their own ineptitude .

The gameplan again is suspect as is the toleration of slack passing, woeful marking and a ridiculously  disjointed performance not just today or last week its been there for a good number of weeks that's on players and management collectively for me .

We've had options in more than the last three games but the starting line ups and performance have been ineffective and rubbish in just about every way today like last week was another case of trying to get back into a game after the damage is done through basic errors .

I saw no improvement after last weeks abysmal start in gifting two goals away, todays was even more ridiculous given that County had nowhere near as much pressure on our players it was the same level of ineptitude as last week but even more today given the contrast in performance at each goal that aspect alone needs seriously addressed.

Its a stick on teams will target the weak spots of our team that have been allowed to go unchecked making  us an easy target ! 

Even still they don't realise how fucking weak that makes them that they are being exposed week in week out now and a title on the line they couldn't even begin to demonstrate a desire to get it over the line as the attitude to the task in front of them is not only looking beyond them they don't even begin to realise how fucking ordinary they look in the basics of a simple game .

I'd be fucking surprised if they begin to turn this shitshow around they've only themselves to blame for dropping further out the contention stakes.

County’s Murray said it post match we can be more than decent going forward but they just had to pick their moments in transition as we were wide open at the back. Build from the back for next season has to be the priority.

We had 17 corners today btw, 17 and I can’t remember one ball that was actually any good 

When Clement came in he was paying attention to the details that had annoyed many of us for so long. We switched to in swingers for a period that were looking dangerous even if the donkeys in the box weren’t finishing them and we’d ditched letting the full backs taking all the throw ins 

We’re back to full backs on all throw ins and shite out swinging  high balls lumped in from both sides

Go back to the things that made us good. 

57 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

We had 17 corners today btw, 17 and I can’t remember one ball that was actually any good 

When Clement came in he was paying attention to the details that had annoyed many of us for so long. We switched to in swingers for a period that were looking dangerous even if the donkeys in the box weren’t finishing them and we’d ditched letting the full backs taking all the throw ins 

We’re back to full backs on all throw ins and shite out swinging  high balls lumped in from both sides

Go back to the things that made us good. 

I wonder why our supporters cheer when we get a corner!

Squad rotation....is part of our issue. Players start getting into a run of form, and for no reason get dropped. 

Look at our 9iar period, the team literally picked its self most weeks. Players were run into the ground but delivered. We now have guys like Sterling getting into  a run of form and then get dropped. 

Big Phil needs to learn this is how it should be. Form comes with playing regularly. 

Unless your name is Dessers.

Diomande is raw & makes some slack passes, but I think he was a massive miss today, brings energy to the midfield. Onto Wednesday get the 3 points, n hopefully we are at home 1st game of split  to put some pressure on them away to Dundee/Killie. 

Anything can happen when we get to important part of the season as Palace showed aswell today

16 minutes ago, Redmond7 said:

Should fucking cry when we get them we're hopeless at them, same thing over and over again. Definition of insanity.

Same as our throw ins we rarely  make anything  out of them

Do we practice  these  things  at training? 

2 hours ago, RealWorldRich said:

Not shaking hands with the County manager is really poor.  They won fair and square and could've scored a few more in truth, shake hands then show your emotions in the privacy of the dressing room.  Rangers should demand a greater degree of sportsmanship and respect from our manager.

He hugged him after the game. A lot more to be moaning about. 

2 hours ago, RealWorldRich said:

It was disappointing to see. Thought he was better than that.