Nils Koppen appointed DOF

.Williamson.

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I am absolutely shocked at this.

Not like me.

Just noticed he has been liking alot of Rangers news over the past few weeks.

Looks like this has been confirmed for a while and by coincidence announced when supporters have started asking questions very recently on forums and social media.

26 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Director of Football Recruitment? How is that any different to a Director of Football? 

Has zero experience of that job. Only ever been a chief scout for a couple of years then was a youth scout before that. 

Hope he turns out to be a fucking star but I am worried.

Not like you to find zero positives in anything. 

16 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Not like me.

Just noticed he has been liking alot of Rangers news over the past few weeks.

Looks like this has been confirmed for a while and by coincidence announced when supporters have started asking questions very recently on forums and social media.

I think it has been announced now because the AGM is coming up. 

47 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Director of Football Recruitment? How is that any different to a Director of Football? 

Has zero experience of that job. Only ever been a chief scout for a couple of years then was a youth scout before that. 

Oh look, it’s you being a negative fuck as always 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Rich coming from me but you are one moaning bastard. 

Hopefully he’s got a list ready to give to the manager not to mention contacts who will take Dessers and Lammers off us. Hopefully his priority is on the park as too many times we’ve heard that our previous DoF’s priority wasn’t the first team it was the whole footballing department. Also a bit of proactive action as well in the transfer market. None of this we’ll wait until the 30th and see what’s available!!!