*****The Official Rangers vs Aberdeen League Cup Final Thread*****

.Williamson.

2 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

Some of Michael Stewart’s comments were an absolute disgrace…fucking prick

Hope Hutton told him after the game what an absolute tosser he actually is.

Was watching RTV today what sort of shit was he spouting? Heard Hutton gave him a few pelters on Twitter.

Just now, BlueVanguard said:

Was watching RTV today what sort of shit was he spouting? Heard Hutton gave him a few pelters on Twitter.

Hutton was more just dismissive of him, basically laughing and shaking his head at him

He basically just defended any fouls from Aberdeen and said it was a foul any time we went near one of them. Just what you’d expect, he was also clutching at straws crying for them to get a penalty at the death 

Just now, BlueVanguard said:

Everything, was so obviously biased it was astonishing.

Rangers had good chance, it was brilliant defending, Aberdeen had chance brilliant attacking. Every Rangers foul should have been booking. Aberdeen foul wasn’t much in it.

Shinnie was unlucky to be booked, Lundstrum lucky to stay on the pitch. Both pretty much the same he said.

Just every comment was an anti-Rangers, and so obviously so!

5 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Hutton was more just dismissive of him, basically laughing and shaking his head at him

He basically just defended any fouls from Aberdeen and said it was a foul any time we went near one of them. Just what you’d expect, he was also clutching at straws crying for them to get a penalty at the death 

Typical Stewart then. Guy absolutey fucking hates us with a passion. I don't even hate Stewart he's a funny looking wee ginger fud who I love to hear crying over us :lol:

Really cannot see what he offers to comms. He really is hopeless. I remember the Youth Cup Final Us v Celtic and you should have heard him then haha 😄 

3 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

spent a lot of the ball out of the play time watching clement and I seen plenty to know that man is a winner

at one point he was on the edge of the technical box alone, we got a corner and he turned round to the bench and wagged his finger and I seen Alex Rae sprinting down for a word, reminded me somewhat of Walter slapping Durant around the head 

I think we’re finally in proper safe hands, still a long way to go, don’t mean to bring anything negative towards today it’s a day for celebration for all of us. today was great but can’t deflect away from the fact we still need to rebuild and be better to get to where we should be consistently challenging for silverware 

Absolutely bossed that wee 4th official all game. 

13 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Cantwell got a forearm In the back of the head and Stewart was saying “that happens every game” “Cantwell will be fine” dismissing it as though cantwell was making the most of it. Even after the replays showed there was a fair whack to the back of the head he was desperate to play it down.

He’s a fucking wank who will be sitting in his house raging all night. Just makes the win that little bit sweeter. 

1 minute ago, LaaRFC said:

Cantwell got a forearm In the back of the head and Stewart was saying “that happens every game” “Cantwell will be fine” dismissing it as though cantwell was making the most of it. Even after the replays showed there was a fair whack to the back of the head he was desperate to play it down.

He’s a fucking wank who will be sitting in his house raging all night. Just makes the win that little bit sweeter. 

Hutton was as bad there tbf. 

8 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Radio after the game said our centre halves were there to be got at. They dont play well together and don't have the pace to deal with Aberdeen. Goldson and Balogun won near on everything tonight and weren't beaten by a ball over the top at all today. I thought we did lack a little in the middle probably stifled by Sterling being out of position however what he did well he did excellently and his physicality was incredible, some player. I find it hard to slate McCausland because his enthusiasm is exactly what we need in that team and he can get himself out of tight positions, I sometimes want him to just put a ball in to the box though. He should be starting as much as possible to keep getting him top level experience. Tav and Borna didn't always have it their own way today but by and large they played well and both played their part in the goal. Dessers put himself about well again and was unlucky not to score another cracking goal and Sima, simply put, must be signed straight away. Lundstram absolute everywhere on that park again. Thought Cantwell showed in spells what he can do but was largely nullified by their block. Super Jack Butland in goal. Nuff said. They cunts were time wasting in the first half in a cup final. Infuriating. HOWEVER the bears fucking won. Absolutely knackered after a very long week away in Spain and coming back to that. On to Wednesday and get this gap fucking closed. COME ON RANGERS.

Was listening to that, they slated every Rangers player at half time......Aberdeen nothing.

2 hours ago, Unionblue said:

What a delight to lift that trophy again, and against a team who deserved utter fuck all too. :lol:

Growing up, it was a trophy we always seemed to win, even when we weren’t close in the league. Obviously the third most important trophy in the country, but could well be the springboard to success for us.

Just now, LaaRFC said:

That should have been a booking and could have been a red card also. He knew what he was doing. Shinnies a proper cunt when we play them. If only he showed that same grit when he plays the mhanky mob. 

Cantwell is now the poster boy for abuse from rival fans and media now. He could get a leg breaker and people would say he dived. Alfredo Morelos has been replaced.

23 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

He was utterly pathetic at the end. You could practically hear him begging there was somehow a foul & penalty.

Just can’t figure out how editors / producers listen to him and say “yeah we will have him on…”

41 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I find it mental that both them and us say the exact same things about the refs only changing the agenda.

Daily Ranger

Daily Rebel

😆

Difference is they've won everything for a decade but think everyone's favouring us, it's the ultimate in self delusion. 

23 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Typical Stewart then. Guy absolutey fucking hates us with a passion. I don't even hate Stewart he's a funny looking wee ginger fud who I love to hear crying over us :lol:

Really cannot see what he offers to comms. He really is hopeless. I remember the Youth Cup Final Us v celtic and you should have heard him then haha 😄 

Guy who’s biggest achievement was either playing for Hearts who fucking despise him or no being good enough at Man Utd

Has no business commentating on a team of Rangers level or even Aberdeen for that matter