*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

No Carter Vickers is a huge miss for them. I’ll lose staunch points but he’s been enormous for them in these fixtures over the past couple years. Win the midfield battle and we’re in with a chance. 
Sick of seeing us overthink and over adjust to them under past managers. Just go out and show them no respect. 

Just now, Toronto2Glasgow said:

No Carter Vickers is a huge miss for them. I’ll lose staunch points but he’s been enormous for them in these fixtures over the past couple years. Win the midfield battle and we’re in with a chance. 
Sick of seeing us overthink and over adjust to them under past managers. Just go out and show them no respect. 

He didn’t play in September either 

10 minutes ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

He’s been a rock for them in their recent success, unfortunately for us. He looks exactly what a £6m player should look like in this league. He gets found out in Europe though, and it’s on the previous managers that domestically we’ve almost never been able to expose those weaknesses when it mattered. 

No excuse for sitting off them like we did last time and im sure we wont. We let Mcgregor have the freedom of the centre of the park for some unknown bizarre reason and it cost us the game. With that backline of theirs we need to get right on top of them from the start. If we do that then its there for us.

We random fact to show the highs and lows of that mob over the last month or two. The last 4 league games they’ve won by 3 or more goals, stretching back to the end of October, their record in the following games have produced 1 win, 2 draws and 1 defeat against Hibs, Aberdeen, Motherwell and Kilmarnock.

They seem to have a bit of a hangover after a bigger and more comfortable victory.

The worst celtic side I’ve seen in years. If it wasn’t for the injuries we have I’d be confident.   

would take a draw now. Just need to make sure we don’t do something daft like Tav mis placing passes to players with pace or Borna turning off at the back post. 

1 hour ago, LaaRFC said:

He was asked specifically about Borna and Lunny and was a little evasive. Said “some trained” and suggested he needs to wait a see 

Quite  rightly keeping  his cards close to his chest! Give them nothing  that will  help them in any way 👏