***** The Official Hibernian v Rangers Scottish Cup Quarter Final Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, OrangeRab said:

Not just in Europe. If he’s out for any extended period it’s a big blow to us in the league as well. 

Such a shame as him and Tav were beginning to get on the same wavelength.

McCausland nowhere near it

McCauslsnd and Dessers are not gonna give us much. Up to Silva and the midfield to see us through 

I think Souttar might have got away with one in the Boyle challenge. 50/50 challenge so no foul play as such, but he is mile away from winning the ball and checks the player. Wouldn't have been surprised if a Free Kick was given in that circumstance.

2 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Anyone that's ever pulled a hamstring will tell you that wasn't just a "twinge".

Done my quad once and you'd have thought a sniper had taken me out. I could walk on it very lightly after but was out of any exercise for a long time.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

Yup. He should put it across the keeper and its a goal. He's physically incapable of taking a shot without chopping one way first.

Aye great when it works but he really narrowed the angle for himself and basically allowed the keeper to cover the full goals.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Even Stewart nkew he was talking shite. IIRC he said many many many people would disagree with him. Well what does that tell you Michael? 😂

The other Scottish football pundits must bitch about him behind his back surely 😂

2 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

I think Souttar might have got away with one in the Boyle challenge. 50/50 challenge so no foul play as such, but he is mile away from winning the ball and checks the player. Wouldn't have been surprised if a Free Kick was given in that circumstance.

I think it was given as offside mate so wouldn't have been a free kick regardless.

5 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Id genuinely play Matondo through the middle and get dessers off, his hold up play isnt helping, he's brutal in front of goal, least matondo can get in behind, give us an option of playing in behind the hibs backline

Matondo has great technique ,knows how to shoot

1 minute ago, Madina said:

He got turned inside out. His head is facing one way when the challenge goes in and the other when he lands.

It's Boyle who fouls Souttar. If he doesn't jump in to Souttar himself he is probably getting a touch on the ball. Actually jumps under it and probably playing for the foul himself.