James Tavernier moving into his testimonial year

29 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Here he does an interview with sky and I never even realised it was this close and he’d been there nearly a decade already

think we’ve all had our ffs Tav moments but what a fucking incredible servant he has been over the period of his time here.

i hope he does retire at the club and hopefully his testimonial will be against one of Europe’s elite clubs for him as he deserves it.

Incredible that he’s remained here this whole time, will hate it when he no longer plays for us 

Here, surely?shifty-eyes-gif.gif.f14d1b723db5f20460c9ad8521dd44cf.gif

I jest. It'd be weird seeing Tav playing for any other club, and I can't see past him not retiring here.

His numbers have been incredible.

It only feels a couple of seasons ago he fired in that first belter against Hibs and we all fell in love.

We'll never see a defender do similar numbers for us again, not in my lifetime anyway.

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Here, surely?shifty-eyes-gif.gif.f14d1b723db5f20460c9ad8521dd44cf.gif

I jest. It'd be weird seeing Tav playing for any other club, and I can't see past him not retiring here.

His numbers have been incredible.

It only feels a couple of seasons ago he fired in that first belter against Hibs and we all fell in love.

We'll never see a defender do similar numbers for us again, not in my lifetime anyway.

One of the best goal tallies for a defender EVER. It's an incredible feat considering.

He's just been the perfect fit for us.

57 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Here he does an interview with sky and I never even realised it was this close and he’d been there nearly a decade already

think we’ve all had our ffs Tav moments but what a fucking incredible servant he has been over the period of his time here.

i hope he does retire at the club and hopefully his testimonial will be against one of Europe’s elite clubs for him as he deserves it.

Incredible that he’s remained here this whole time, will hate it when he no longer plays for us 

I reckon when he gets one it will be against Leeds.