Welcome to Rangers Hamza Igamane

4 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

One of the worst Photoshops I've ever seen. His patter barely got a chuckle but that's fucking awful

Aye, the Dundee United player isn't fat enough to make the photo look realistic.

Poor, laughed though.

The doubt about this boy all stems from Clement by the way, the way he was talking was as though we'd signed some amateur player with the ability of Ali Dia ffs.

Instead of coming out and saying he's been injured and needs to build his fitness back up, he start being cryptic about his situation.

33 minutes ago, beararse said:

Nonsense.

Folk on social media got their knickers in a twist as usual before the fella had kicked a ball and written him off as shite by simply jumping on the words and turn of phrase of a manager who’s first language isn’t English.

It seems to be standard whenever we sign a new player.  The default position is that they must be useless if they are not straight into the team.  No patience or taking account of individual circumstances.

2 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

The doubt about this boy all stems from Clement by the way, the way he was talking was as though we'd signed some amateur player with the ability of Ali Dia ffs.

Instead of coming out and saying he's been injured and needs to build his fitness back up, he start being cryptic about his situation.

I think he was too scared to say we signed an insured player

He was the only bright spot yesterday for me. Looked really good after coming on. 

Would like to see him get a chance or two now and see how composed he is when it comes to finishing because the signs are there that the rest of his game is worth getting excited about. 

50 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Just watched the highlights back

That touch on the test on the turn was magnificent, as well as the perfectly weighted pass that followed

Gonna allow myself to get excited about this one

The wee header from the corner was encouraging to see as well, just something a bit different.  

1 hour ago, WilliamMunny said:

Missed the game but he does look promising

I'm still annoyed at those chances passed up by Lawrence at the start of that video, especially the one he hit over the bar from 7 yards. The game would have been more comfortable and there would be more of a feel good factor on here if we scored more than 1.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I'm still annoyed at those chances passed up by Lawrence at the start of that video, especially the one he hit over the bar from 7 yards. The game would have been more comfortable and there would be more of a feel good factor on here if we scored more than 1.

If we'd conceded a late goal Lawrence would be getting utterly slaughtered on here. Lucky for him