***** The Official Dynamo Kyiv v Rangers Champions League Third Qualifying Round Match Thread *****

6 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I hope not. Dessers offers a lot more than people give him credit for and I thought he led the line brilliantly tonight. I wouldn't mind replacing Danilo if we could get our money back. 

I’m of the same mind, but you daredn’t say it too loud!😂

Good result, deserved the draw.

Jefte did well and gave us better balance, Sterling change helped give the team energy and aggression.

They had some decent players, no.10 in particular.

All to play for next week, but need a win at the weekend to get the crowd stoked right up.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

There are still problems. Mainly, our two fullbacks. However, I think Sterling has to play in midfield. He makes everyone around him better.

Don't disagree putting him in midfield. 

It means but we need a RB as Tav can't continue as our only option in that position.

Great cross ,that’s what you get from a good player some of his off the ball runs were unnoticed by the other players ,some finish by dessers

they looked fucked at the end , yilmaz final fucking ball every time was awful , great result . If sterling and cerny had started we wouldn’t have lost that or drawn 

again lawrence 😫his work rate is the worst I’ve ever seen and wright 🫣

6 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

They weren't anything special but they put 9 past Belgrade so they're not the diddys some are making them out to be

Could quite easily have won

Spot on, defo a good result for next week, wish it was at Ibrox but it is what it is