*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

Every fucking game against the mob goes the exact same way. Run over in the middle of the park and we still try play 2. A blind man can see what’s happening and this fucking muppet still plays the exact same way

Just now, Jelavic18 said:

Where do you even start?  

Severe lack of urgency, passing back at every opportunity.  Look at celtic, forward passes at every opportunity.

Holding ball for what feels like 10 minutes too long as opposed to first, maybe 2nd time passes.  Nearly cost us a few times.  Then you look at celtic, first time one two passes and open us up. 

Defence seems shite feart to take it a run, out within Soutar.  Aslong as a man drops back in.  Proper is Right footed playing left CB and you can fucking tell, if he's not falling over, back on to his right foot and back to Butland/Soutar it goes. 

From front to back we have been miles off it.  Most frustrating part is they aren't even that good and we're making them look like prime Barcelona.  Hopefully Clement reads them the riot act at half time.

We’re doing that to keep the score down and have done for 3 years. Players on the park and the bench would be delighted with 2-0 before a ball was kicked. 

Cluleless fuck of a manager , players crumble when they go there ,Barron can’t even mark a man running at a throw in same with matondo at the first .barrons pass at the second ,Tav getting run ragged, jefte and proper on that left Jesus fuck , every one of them cowards ,souttar dribbling out of defence fucking joke , cerny constantly losing it . Butland at the second 🤢, a sending off coming in the second half certainty. 6 nil if they want too 

5 behind the sheep ffs 

Has any manager ever failed to win one of their first six OF games? I cant remember anyone ever having such a poor record against them - I mean there might well be but theres no coming back from this the guys fucked.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

First offer that we get for Butland take it and run. 

I said at the rumour of Ipswich wanting him it was too late in the window and the thought of Kelly as first choice scared me but after that second goal I can't see how Kelly would be any worse

Just now, IpswichGer said:

Blaming the Manager is madness.

We are trying to compete with our hands tied behind our backs with zero finances and a squad of average players. 

No it’s not. There isn’t one player out there who look like they are busting a gut for him. They don’t believe in him.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Doesn't look any different mate from what we've had in there previously. 

I liked the signing and I'm still hopeful long term but he's been dreadful today. Arguably our worst player on the pitch