Nikola Katic Signs

RDFM

I read something about it about a week ago but I'm that used to being let down these days I thought nothing of it.

It is really pleasing to see us with a manager who has a clue about how to start building a team, any decent manager will tell you to build from the back and go from there. Our past managers i.e. Perdro and Warbs did not get the hang of this and flooded the team with 2nd rate midfielders.

Although ive never seen him play I’m pleased with this. At 21 to be capped by Croatia he’s got to have something about him, they’re a decent standard with some really good defenders and at such a young age will hopefully have some resale value after a few good seasons. Also good to see Gerrard building from the back, it’s where all good managers start and had clearly been a weak spot for us for a number of years.

9 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

Aye because we've been good at that mate 

Almost like we have a scouting team in place now. But nah, Lovren has phoned Gerrard up out the blue and said to him to sign this guy, so we’ve went out and got him cause Dejan said so. Likely.