Wallace And Miller Fined.

12 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

A manager takes the plaudits after a good display and should be willing and able to accept criticism when it comes and in a sport which gets as heated as football does, tempers get overheated, things are said and Murty couldn't accept that.

I would love to know exactly what they said to be suspended and then heavily fined.

Probably called him out for being a shitbag and questioned his loyalties:tu:

1 minute ago, jackrfc95 said:

Wallace has got better the less he's played. 

No he's not but l think he deserves better treatment than this, unless he physically attacked Murty which we would all know by now if that was the case.

Is he good enough long term? No chance.

4 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

No he's not but l think he deserves better treatment than this, unless he physically attacked Murty which we would all know by now if that was the case.

Is he good enough long term? No chance.

He probably does deserve better but Wallace the player was absolutely terrible before he got injured. 

He probably does deserve better but Wallace the player was absolutely terrible before he got injured. 

And Wallace the Captain was even worse.

However... I am still siding with him in this incident even without knowing all the facts

We all know that, probably better for all involved if all three of them are no longer involved with us and we can concentrate on building a team that can actually win things.

I’d rather this was dealt with far sooner by the club. It’s disappointing to announce it on Gerrard’s first day. 

Without actually knowing exactly what happened it is difficult not to support the players. In spite of what people think of them as individuals they have been around the game and Rangers for a long time and are not idiots. I doubt they expected to be suspended and probably felt what they did had to be done as they had seen standards slipping or poor decisions being made. I would always expect senior players and our captain to stand up and speak. It should be encouraged. Perhaps the way they went about it was wrong. Fair enough but then deal with it quickly - don’t let it drag on like a circus then create more PR problems for the club on the day of our new manager starting.

2 hours ago, dougie76 said:

Probably called him out for being a shitbag and questioned his loyalties:tu:

Like every single one of us did after his weak capitulations to the taig filth.

I know a lot of people don't rate Miller and Wallace but they've been nothing but model professionals throughout their association with Rangers so for them both to snap and so publicly then they must have been hurting as much as we fans were.

19 hours ago, The Dude said:

How would I know that they’ve been given the equivalent of a final written? Because a fine of four-weeks wages is the largest sanction clubs are allowed to issue - short of terminating a players’ contract. 

So you are putting 2 and 2 together?

You said Wallace and miller. Miller didn't get a 4 week fine and he is out of contract.

You also said you don't get that for disagreeing with your boss. Joey Barton got a 12 week suspension and his contract terminated for an alleged disagreement. You have no idea what that fine is for, yet your original comment implies you know what went on and it was more than a disagreement. Can you back this up?

I don't mean to be all you said this you know that, but If you know something im intrigued.

"Kenny Miller and Lee Wallace are considering taking action against Rangers."

If this is true then they can both foxtrot oscar, they were fined for disciplinary issues if they cannot accept that then, thanks for the memories and enjoy what's left of your careers. 

17 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

"Kenny Miller and Lee Wallace are considering taking action against Rangers."

If this is true then they can both foxtrot oscar, they were fined for disciplinary issues if they cannot accept that then, thanks for the memories and enjoy what's left of your careers. 

If they think they have been wrongly accused of doing something then they have every right to challenge that IMO.  

12 hours ago, Siwel said:

Shite that Wallace isn’t gonna get the send off he deserves, will always be a Rangers legend to me for following us down the lower divisions and helping us back up.

The one player who stayed that was definitely a higher standard. Probably didn't do enough for me to warrant legend status but I know what you mean. Deserved a lot better.