players to spain

Smile

That tracky looks like another generic number with the Rangers badge chucked on the wrong side same as last season's puma number.

I take it because we are still under the sports direct contract this is their doing in terms of producing the training wear etc ?

Is that how it works.... even though we are using Hummel, sports direct produce the training wear for us ?

1 minute ago, brazz1972 said:

That tracky looks like another generic number with the Rangers badge chucked on the wrong side same as last season's puma number.

I take it because we are still under the sports direct contract this is their doing in terms of producing the training wear etc ?

Is that how it works.... even though we are using Hummel, sports direct produce the training wear for us ?

335F7ED3-B223-4786-90BF-E181E2927FE0.gif

1 hour ago, brazz1972 said:

All our training wear will be generic Hummel gear, you can buy the stuff on their website just now minus the Rangers badge. 

13 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You're either fishing or just an idiot :lol:

Don't give me you're fishing pish.

You are most definitely the idiot if you think all's well there, a fkn blind man can see that. 

Its one thing being unhappy (as is being widely reported) but showing it in public like that is no use to player or club so like I say..... Have a word Rangers. 

5 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Would you be happy if you were paying your own flights to pre-season?

Should of flown from Edinburgh, you get return Ryanair flight to manage for £50.

Probably upset they can use their Bluetooth headphones, or update Twitter on the flight.

1 hour ago, Gazza1212 said:

That wee cunt morelos looks like a petulant wee boy being taken somewhere he doesn't want to go......... Have a word Rangers ffs. 

Totally. he needs a serious talking to.