Steven Gerrard is a kingaling

RFC55

To be fair the improvement in the team is looking promising and it's been done on the cheap....a lot of figures were getting branded about that we would need to spend 20/30 million....I would like to see the 4million that we recouped the other day spent on a striker at the very least.

3 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Harmony has broken out at Ibrox :happy:-- How good does  that sound and when was the last time that could have been printed?

Gerrard was a gamble there is no doubt about that as were the previous 4 inc Murty, I know it is early days but he has set the place alight and for the first time in ages it feels like we are heading the right direction.

I know what your saying bud and I was the same early in the MW era....it was great seeing us playing with a swagger and scoring goals for fun...there was always that wee nagging doubt about how we failed to keep a clean sheet...this ultimately proved the downfall when we stepped up in class..however this time round has a different feeling....although we aren't rattling goals in I'm super confident we won't concede a lot of goals...2 goals a game should see us win the majority of games this season....a out and out striker and a creative midfielder would IMHO see us blow teams away?

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I know what your saying bud and I was the same early in the MW era....it was great seeing us playing with a swagger and scoring goals for fun...there was always that wee nagging doubt about how we failed to keep a clean sheet...this ultimately proved the downfall when we stepped up in class..however this time round has a different feeling....although we aren't rattling goals in I'm super confident we won't concede a lot of goals...2 goals a game should see us win the majority of games this season....a out and out striker and a creative midfielder would IMHO see us blow teams away?

Goals from open play is a slight concern but the defence is getting there, dare I say it but McGregor imo has been our best signing.

19 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

This thread will be a one pager ???

Aye your probably right because there's too many on Bears Den with their heads up their own erses that don't have a good word to say about Dave King and are not prepared to give him credit for anything - maybe that will change after Steven Gerrards statement - but I doubt it.

Much as we are all getting excited and impressed with Gerrard I'll hold fire with the King appreciation. He was the man in charge when we had to suffer the Pedro experiment and various other embarrassments.

Looking good so far but any run of bad injuries and we are in trouble and need an experienced lethal striker.

Credit where it's due. We've got a superstar name as manager who seems to be making positive changes. There's been a big turnaround in the playing squad and everybody seems to be pulling in the same direction. 

Can only be taken as a good thing. Like a previous comment I'm happy that the manager is happy.