SG: Rangers has filled a 'huge void'

Virtuoso

Really enjoyed that. He seems to be really enjoying it here.

I will say one thing Tynecastle is a stadium I have always enjoyed for the very same reasons as the gaffer said.....the fans are literally on the shoulders of the players. Always very intense and that's why I was so proud of everyone of our players and staff on Sunday for being brave and standing toe to toe....especially after going 1 down and then a man down later.

Builds huge confidence and team spirit. Bring on the sheep tonight. 

2 hours ago, Drum said:

Levin:: "we have effectively been playing the match officials and Rangers"

Gerrard: "it was a great contest ... Berra stood up to Morelos really well" 

i said the same to my neighbour last night who is a hearts season ticket holder  that was the first time i have seen him since sunday  the contest between alfredo and berra was like a throwback to the good old days of football  both players battling each other and enjoying the contest too much of the mamby pamby stuff nowadays

The qualities gerrard had as a player are evident in how we play, very aggressive, fighting attitude etc, we just need him to learn the managing aspect of his job now (that will come in time) things like substitutions, man management during a game etc

One things for sure, he's earned the right so far to try learn them here, 

I read and listen to his interviews, two names stick in my mind with the manner of those interviews, Wallace and Smith. He clearly has not won like these managers but he comes across like them. 

Two words instill in me when these interviews pop up

"battle fever" 

40 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

A month ago .It was about how we couldn't win an away game 

This month the focus is on our red card count and disciplinary record 

These media scumbags are desperate for us to fail 

It will absolutely kill them to have to pen something positive about our club 

I can’t to wait to watch the aftermath of #55 unfold 😂😂

15 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

you just feel the difference between a real football man such as gerrard, and a pretend football man such as Warburton.

It's ok to "talk the talk" (Warburton). But give me a man who will "walk the walk" anyday. (Gerrard).

The application of hard work and dedication can only result in Trophies for our Club.