Special mention for El Buffalo this morning

kanjo

Some iconic pics! 

There are a few players like van Bronckhorst, Boumsong, Tugay etc you knew it was only a matter of time before someone comes in for him and he goes. 

Morelos is the same but I’m so glad he’s ours now. He’s development and improvement under SG is there for all to see and even without scoring yesterday his strength and work rate is fantastic. Hopefully we have him for a while yet but he’ll go on to be a top player. 

I love his attitude, even though he's facing defenders who are 6ft plus and he's 5ft9 he never gets bullied or pushed of the ball and wins more long balls to him than someone his height should.  He's just a machine... a celic killing machine!

7 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Some iconic pics! 

There are a few players like van Bronckhorst, Boumsong, Tugay etc you knew it was only a matter of time before someone comes in for him and he goes. 

Morelos is the same but I’m so glad he’s ours now. He’s development and improvement under SG is there for all to see and even without scoring yesterday his strength and work rate is fantastic. Hopefully we have him for a while yet but he’ll go on to be a top player. 

And sold for a Club record fee no doubt!