Ross McCrorie -- last night

thehost

He was interviewed pre match, in the thornton, and he was less than diplomatic regarding not playing. He was fizzing mad and didn't give a fuck about sharing his bewilderment. The MC started to try and mitigate it but Ross was having none of it and kept on message about being fucking raging that he wasn't playing. Don't think I've ever heard a player be so outspoken before.

Just now, thehost said:

what do you mean hear it... he was interviewed in the Thornton before the match.... I'm sure anyone else who attended can verify..... 

"where can i hear this" how do you not understand this question?

if it wasnt recorded then thats fine just say that. dont be a cunt

We could have done with his physicality and energy in midfield, but he offers little creativity and that's what we really missed.

Whilst I think their midfield were stronger and bullied us to an extent in one to ones, they never dominated possession or territory at any time.

I'm really not sure he'd have made too much of a difference, though he does probably deserve a chance to start on Saturday.

It looks like he has been treated terribly by the manager to be honest. Although we don’t know what’s happened behind the door, whether he’s not training well etc.

But got dropped for ratface after a brilliant performance against celtic and it was clear he would have made a difference at Pittodrie in the first game. Now not even in the match squad.

Well I totally agree with his complaints. As I mentioned in the Kamara thread McCrorie seems to get benched at the drop of a hat.

In the autumn he got dropped unfairly but you could see it being for his development. He came back into the side in December and has played very well since and as soon as Kamara came in he was out after St. Johnstone.

We play better when he's starting, we concede a lot less goals when he starts and ultimately we win more games when he starts!

I will say I'm not a fan of him "running his mouth" in public. I'd much rather he went to the manager.