Sky - off the ball incidents

dummiesoot

Just while we’re on here cracking up at Sky...how many times did Walker hit out with the “That just sums Rangers up” line after a mis-hit pass today? Smug prick. The fact they’ve then had the brass neck to play the “Scottish media is against us” card today is laughable. 

4 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

That dive was honestly the worst dive I have ever seen from a professional footballer, absolutely embarrassing from him and worse that madden didn’t book him when it was right in front of him,

Imagine the fucking outcry if that was Morelos or even lafferty for example. Madden shat it!!

4 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

That dive was honestly the worst dive I have ever seen from a professional footballer, absolutely embarrassing from him and worse that madden didn’t book him when it was right in front of him,

Then that prick walker says he was anticipating a challenge was he fuck, edouard was at it aswell the wanker.

6 hours ago, Nk89 said:

Calum mcgregor shoulda been off aswell, tackle on arfield when advantage was played, and dive in 2nd half

Both ON THE BALL and Madden ignored them, we had to listen to weeks of the vicTIMS moaning about Morelos doing much less, McGregors tackle was right under Maddens nose but his "I'm not bias" routine prevents him refereeing fairly.

3 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Can anyone confirm if their 1st goal was onside, pics with the white line on it anyone??

Definitely looks like he was online with katic, i am sure sportscene will have it, you would need to check if the line is straight though.

25 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Definitely looks like he was online with katic, i am sure sportscene will have it, you would need to check if the line is straight though.

Both were onside by a whisker. Richard Gordon said that Edouard’s arm was offside but, as you can’t score with your arm, the goal was good.

Very fine margins but both just about correct.

9 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

All pointless. Nothing will change.

Bottom line, we were shite and deserved nothing.

Unbelievable! yes we were shite, but yet again we get the shitey end of the stick when it comes to coverage of incidents. 

Its OK though you accept this as pointless and we will continue to accept taking it up the shitter. 

7 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Both were onside by a whisker. Richard Gordon said that Edouard’s arm was offside but, as you can’t score with your arm, the goal was good.

Very fine margins but both just about correct.

No it ssues with the goals at all, purely our fault for the first one and left exposed for the second one