Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Did you see him on Sportscene the other night .The wee cunt looked like he was about to burst into tears .

Aye m8, fuck him, a turncoat is actually worse than a tarrier, at least they cunts know what they are. 

54 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Scott Allan is in , hopefully busts out greeting asking for an apology from the entire Rangers support and hopefully he falls down some stairs on the way out, dirty wee stinking turncoat bastard. 

i know he is a cunt but really?? 

utter stupid comment to make!!! fuckin clown 

31 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

They will be desperate to cancel the old firm game so that the bans will be in place for the covid 5.

Anything to stop further embarrassment.

Cancelling the game is kicking a problem further down the road .

Pretty sure Sky Tv wouldn’t be very happy about the game being cancelled and that affects all clubs .

47 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Sorry I wasn't thinking clearly there obviously, I hope he falls from the 18th floor of said stairs, hopefully this clears up any confusion on where I stand. 

Tell the muslims herr nicola is importing, they will sort out the falling for you if you say he is a bufty boy.

8 minutes ago, Malvern said:

The SFA/SPF won't do shit because of the tele and the nazi party is only banging drums due to certain things happening within their party just now, distract and nobody sees.

9 minutes ago, Malvern said:

The SFA/SPF won't do shit because of the tele and the nazi party is only banging drums due to certain things happening within their party just now, distract and nobody sees.

If that lot where as good at the day job as they are at deflection ,what a country we would have .But then again they wouldn’t need to deflect .

7 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Nuremberg unsure whether Sunday will go ahead as Police Scotland have the "intelligence" over potential violent scenes.

'Intelligence'

:django:

Guys a total fucking Walloper, can he actually hear himself (we're mocking the dead) . Maybe he should ask wee nippy about care home deaths. 

2 hours ago, Almacger said:

Keevins is an absolute attention seeking, hate filled old fool.  Eh, the game is behind closed doors, we've already clinched 55, we are not interested in going anywhere near that shitehole ya fucking idiot.  Who provided this clown with his "intelligence" - Humza the 10-in-a-Row cheerleader? 🤣🤣🤣

Yes, let's cancel the game cos of the disgraceful Rangers winning the league, having a party and causing a Covid spike across Europe.  Honest tae fuck man, bitter Cunts the lot of them who just do everything at every opportunity to have a kick at Rangers.

The SNP, Mhedia and Bheast FC are a total embarrassment - bet they would be looking for ways to ensure an open top bus could go round George Square if the Bheasts won the league.  Thank fuck Gerard was around to prevent that though :165007302_gerrardfistpump:

They are shitting themselves. Hugh, I supported them as a boy, Keevins is a liar and a deviant.

55 in the bag, fuck them.