Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

listening to fridays SSB, so apologies because it's probably been mentioned already

Billy's call was superb.

Managed to get inbred into a sentence describing the taigs, mentioned manufactured records and success, and keevins could only come back by saying in summary Rangers are better than celtic the now. :lol:

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Agreed but it’s telling that SG himself said. Benfica had spotted a weakness and played on that .
It won’t be punished most weeks .Yet Bara has to toughen up more in his defensive challenges IMO

A huge part of the 2nd leg was our midfield tiring. Unfortunately we didn't have many options.

9 minutes ago, King Jela said:

The lounge :lol:

Admittedly I've been lurking on their forums drinking in their pain since we beat them at the Saville dome and its been some laugh. 

For all the pish about Lennon being 'one of their own' some of the posts on the Lennon threads from his own support wouldn't look out of place on here, same goes for Broonaldo. They aren't as in love with Brown especially as I thought they were, a lot have seemingly never took to the guy. 

Get it up them. 

I admit to this as well. The thing that stuns me is the financial analysis in the thread about us

3 minutes ago, Tugay17 Battery said:

Yes the tide is turning against them and they are panicking have no idea how when the chips are down thinking  a lounge would help but that is there mentality

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

How is a lounge going to improve the laziness that Lennon talks of?

Would’ve thought a lounge would improve their laziness at least 10 fold imo 😂

1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

I admit to this as well. The thing that stuns me is the financial analysis in the thread about us

same, but tbh it's better just getting the best bits from the kerryfailmeltdown twitter

it's funny as fuck when they start fighting amongst themselves though - especially when it's them arguing because one of them complimented us in some way :lol:

8 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Never thought id see the day but i listened to a couple of their podcasts recently. To be the fair the guys were ok and praised us and are helluva worried. Didnt hear sevco once either😂😂

21 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Its literally all they talk about on the sevco thread :lol:

The most football talk I've seen on that thread is someone admitting we're 'half decent'. 

The majority of them still genuinely believe their destiny is the 10 and Lennon's just in the way the now. A new manager would fix them right away. Still the best players, in the best and biggest squad in the league. Lennon's just a poor pro and its affecting the players is the belief.

They're more likely to get a Mowbray/Deila than a Rodgers/MON after back-to-back CL failures on top of failing to sell any big names though but none of them seem to have clicked on to that. 

17 minutes ago, King Jela said:

The most football talk I've seen on that thread is someone admitting we're 'half decent'. 

The majority of them still genuinely believe their destiny is the 10 and Lennon's just in the way the now. A new manager would fix them right away. Still the best players, in the best and biggest squad in the league. Lennon's just a poor pro and its affecting the players is the belief.

They're more likely to get a Mowbray/Deila than a Rodgers/MON after back-to-back CL failures on top of failing to sell any big names though but none of them seem to have clicked on to that. 

3 years on the trot, is it not? :mutley:

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

"Half decent" is a hell of a compliment from one of them. I am amazed the number of them who are in total denial and are still convinced they have by far the better squad but it is under performing. None of them will admit that just maybe man for man we now have the better players, not to mention being much better organised and motivated. Twice last week I had to name our players on international duty to one of them as they couldn't believe we have so many. They basically thought we had Jack and Morelos. 

3 hours ago, Brubear said:

"Half decent" is a hell of a compliment from one of them. I am amazed the number of them who are in total denial and are still convinced they have by far the better squad but it is under performing. None of them will admit that just maybe man for man we now have the better players, not to mention being much better organised and motivated. Twice last week I had to name our players on international duty to one of them as they couldn't believe we have so many. They basically thought we had Jack and Morelos. 

Had one of them in work the other night saying we had never qualified for the champions league because we were 8 year old, a 57 year old man at that 😂 riddled with inferiority. 

8 hours ago, King Jela said:

The lounge :lol:

Admittedly I've been lurking on their forums drinking in their pain since we beat them at the Saville dome and its been some laugh. 

For all the pish about Lennon being 'one of their own' some of the posts on the Lennon threads from his own support wouldn't look out of place on here, same goes for Broonaldo. They aren't as in love with Brown especially as I thought they were, a lot have seemingly never took to the guy. 

Get it up them. 

Screenshot_20201128-204457_Gallery.jpg

Would rather poke my own eyes out than lurk on a fenian site but you do what’s best for ye 👍🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

6 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Had one of them in work the other night saying we had never qualified for the champions league because we were 8 year old, a 57 year old man at that 😂 riddled with inferiority. 

Ask him what it would say about them with this mythical 8 year old club beating them at their place and having an 11 point lead in the league.

It fucks their minds big time 😁

3 hours ago, EverestGers said:

Would rather poke my own eyes out than lurk on a fenian site but you do what’s best for ye 👍🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I will admit to partaking of this back in the pre 2012 days. But I realised way back then how fucking sad it is.

We mock them for being obsessed with us and then we have plenty within our support that display a similar obsession with them. 

I enjoy their pain as much as the next man but fuck spending my time lurking on their forums.  Follow kerryfail, have a laugh and then get back to focussing on us.