them

MisterC

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

You mean it hasnt already 🤣

cunts have only gotten something like 6 points this month out of 18 

Apart from Motherwell at home I think they’ll struggle in every single game up until the Old Firm and even then I wouldn’t be surprised if they dropped points to Motherwell.

A few weeks ago I thought people suggesting they may not finish 2nd were going over the top but it’s looking less and less ridiculous by the game.

1 minute ago, The Monk said:

Apart from Motherwell at home I think they’ll struggle in every single game up until the Old Firm and even then I wouldn’t be surprised if they dropped points to Motherwell.

A few weeks ago I thought people suggesting they may not finish 2nd were going over the top but it’s looking less and less ridiculous by the game.

It would be the frosting on the cherry on the icing on the cake if they were third 

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Yeah im pretty sure with the exception of motherwell they're playing teams they've dropped points against this season. 

I still dont think Motherwell will take points off them tbh, no when youve got a player saying its "disappointing that Rangers are so far ahead". Like am sure he wont down tools for his beloved celtic :wanker:

:lol:

Edit: not laughing at your post bud  just the fact you think they won't drop points........against any cunt :tu:

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

It would be the frosting on the cherry on the icing on the cake if they were third 

Would absolutely love them to finish 3rd, Not sure I’d want us to have to lose to the sheep on the last day like they did to us to ensure it though, As funny as it would be I just think Rangers should have more Class than that, Sure that would divide opinion though tbf if it came to it.

This lot have 6 points from 6 games on 2021.  In cricketing terms they need another 23 points from 14 games to make us bat again.  The way they are playing this is a big ask.

We may well have secured a title winning points total already. 

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Would absolutely love them to finish 3rd, Not sure I’d want us to have to lose to the sheep on the last day like they did to us to ensure it though, As funny as it would be I just think Rangers should have more Class than that, Sure that would divide opinion though tbf if it came to it.

Nah. If they drop to 3rd there’s and outside chance they could fluke a couple of qualifiers and get to the group stage of the Europa.

Finish second and go into the non champions path of the Champions League and they will be out of Europe by the end of July.

Edit:The only downside is they won’t be able to afford next winter in Dubai