them

MisterC

Watched most of the game, just read bits of the thread on Kerry dale street and they seem happy with the performance.  They were fucking rotten.   A couple more quality signings and hopefully not lose anyone and we’ll be champions again, no doubts about it.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Watched most of the game, just read bits of the thread on Kerry dale street and they seem happy with the performance.  They were fucking rotten.   A couple more quality signings and hopefully not lose anyone and we’ll be champions again, no doubts about it.

Put it this way mate.

If we put in that performance against malmo I'm concerned.

Unfortunately for the tarriers we won't 👍

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

If that had been us I’d be ragin, the Danes were dross, I’d have been disappointed with a 1 goal win, even this early in the season 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

None were injured.

Frank Onyeka was sold to Brentford today.

Sory Kaba has been banised as he wants to leave.

Cajuste was at Euros with Sweden and wants out as well.

Two new Brazilian signings were not available due to work permit delays. 

Pretty much same team then, game's still 50/50. 

Both teams were bad, but the Danes were worse. 

Seeing the score and their first 11 and, more importantly for the league, their squad is seriously lacking compared to ours at this point.

Plenty of time in the transfer window but there is no way they're bringing in the 6 or 7 players they need to go for 38 games, in two cups and potentially Europe.