them

MisterC

12 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I didn’t realise that he actually drew his hands away from making contact with the ball, serious lack of judgment. He’ll pick up all of the flack no doubt for the score line taking the focus away from how poor a team their opponents were on the night and with a home advantage could still only manage (1 point🙄):-)…

53 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

I didn’t realise that he actually drew his hands away from making contact with the ball, serious lack of judgment. He’ll pick up all of the flack no doubt for the score line taking the focus away from how poor a team their opponents were on the night and with a home advantage could still only manage (1 point🙄):-)…

He obviously thought it was going over the bar😂 bad mistake 😂

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

What the fuck is Barkas actually thinking there? 😂

It's almost like when you played BB fitbaw and you'd shout "MINE!" when some opponent was favourite for a high ball, half the time they'd duck out of it thinking a teammate had it.  :lol:

Yes, I'm saying he's BB level player.  

8 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

He obviously thought it was going over the bar😂 bad mistake 😂

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Fuck knows how he thought that, he jumps about a foot smaller than when he stands, the way rab douglas used to shrink when jumping lol

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

What the fuck is Barkas actually thinking there? 😂

He thought he was playing RB and didn't want to handle the ball.

He could be this year's Duffy.

barkas-v2.jpg

Probably done him a favour in that picture by leaving in the tail - he'd have more chance of saving the odd shot with one of them since his ickle T-Rex hands seemingly can't.

Then again, he would have been 'Venus de Barkas' if I hadn't thought that it might be classed as NSFW.