them

MisterC

5 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

This week had today with boyd getting abuse and mckay getting bottles and coins chucked at him from the scumbags. Hardly any coverage.

MPs diving in.

The government are too fixated on asking teenagers if they've had anal sex. 

They're well aware that they are capable of being sectarian despite how much gymnastics they perform to justify their wee chants. It's clear that the main reason they are dead set against celtic employing Higgins is that there's a chance now someone at there club will be willing to call out and clamp down on their bigotry

1 hour ago, the cry was no said:

The major issue that needs properly addressed is the criminalisation of certain "types" or "categories" of abuse that apparently are more offensive, hurtful or damaging than other types of abuse

This allows pedantics over whether a word has race/religious/sexual orientation  connotations or not determining whether the abuse is acceptable or not

If you called an overweight kid a FAT BASTARDyou would rightly be in trouble.

If you call a self defined "unrepentant f*nian bastard" a f*nian bastard you will face the full force of the law based upon a contrived situation that was manufactured to define f*nian as having religious connotations

But simultaneously Boydy can be a fat orange bastard and they'll argue that it is ok because it's not a certain type/category of abuse

Abuse is abuse, offensive is offensive. 

Sadly we now live in a country where certain types of abuse can lead to losing everything including your job and even your freedom, while other equally offensive abuse continues with impunity 

Why would pointing out a kid is obese land you in trouble. I’d suggest the one in trouble is the greedy porker who eats too much. Only a crackpot who subscribes to Critical Theory would think being a fattybalatty is acceptable.

Boydie handles the abuse brilliantly knowing he will get his bit in and wind them up, I don't mind the orange bastard stuff from them as their shit never offends me, they are the exact opposite, getting all offended by the least wee thing. As long as it's both ways, I don't give a fuck, but of course, we know it isn't.

13 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Boydie handles the abuse brilliantly knowing he will get his bit in and wind them up, I don't mind the orange bastard stuff from them as their shit never offends me, they are the exact opposite, getting all offended by the least wee thing. As long as it's both ways, I don't give a fuck, but of course, we know it isn't.

Good post, I agree wholeheartedly.

I've never been offended by them and couldn't care less, I just want that freedom extended to myself without fear of jail time, fines and people coming after my livelihood.

Sticks snd stones is what you teach children, and if an adult is affected by words and needs to go lie down in a safe space, I'd much rather they went and lay down under a lorry.

2 hours ago, the cry was no said:

The major issue that needs properly addressed is the criminalisation of certain "types" or "categories" of abuse that apparently are more offensive, hurtful or damaging than other types of abuse

This allows pedantics over whether a word has race/religious/sexual orientation  connotations or not determining whether the abuse is acceptable or not

If you called an overweight kid a fat bastard you would rightly be in trouble.

If you call a self defined "unrepentant f*nian bastard" a f*nian bastard you will face the full force of the law based upon a contrived situation that was manufactured to define f*nian as having religious connotations

But simultaneously Boydy can be a fat orange bastard and they'll argue that it is ok because it's not a certain type/category of abuse

Abuse is abuse, offensive is offensive. 

Sadly we now live in a country where certain types of abuse can lead to losing everything including your job and even your freedom, while other equally offensive abuse continues with impunity 

maxresdefault.jpg eggs.jpg

15 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Good post, I agree wholeheartedly.

I've never been offended by them and couldn't care less, I just want that freedom extended to myself without fear of jail time, fines and people coming after my livelihood.

Sticks snd stones is what you teach children, and if an adult is affected by words and needs to go lie down in a safe space, I'd much rather they went and lay down under a lorry.

A safe lorry?

3 hours ago, They Gnu said:

Why would pointing out a kid is obese land you in trouble. I’d suggest the one in trouble is the greedy porker who eats too much. Only a crackpot who subscribes to Critical Theory would think being a fattybalatty is acceptable.

Because there are ways to do it and this is not it. I have binge eating disorder as a result of ptsd as a result of suffering every kind of abuse a child can. I am waiting to receive specilist counselling for it all but to you I am just a fat bastard.

You think that will help me or make me worse?

6 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Because there are ways to do it and this is not it. I have binge eating disorder as a result of ptsd as a result of suffering every kind of abuse a child can. I am waiting to receive specilist counselling for it all but to you I am just a fat bastard.

You think that will help me or make me worse?

It was a throwaway post on a football forum, not aimed at anyone in particular. 

55 minutes ago, Dickie said:

When Boyd or anyone on our side of the divide is abused it’s because they bring it on themselves by criticism of celtic and is just laughed off but when it’s one of their fuckers then it’s a national enquiry.

Scumbag Griffiths had more support for the abuse he got at Ibrox than Boyd got and yet Boyd was only doing his job whilst the thumb was being his usual arsehole self.

They have turned it in a procedure now.

When it's done by them it portrayed as harmless banter and when it's us it's front page headlines with support from arseholes like Dornan looking to condemn us. 

Griffiths is a great example. A predator who gets protected at all costs. Not long ago he kicks a flare into a crowd and still he gets defended like fuck.