them

MisterC

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

852A4487-1115-4ECC-A3B1-4139347EA92E.thumb.png.6f78d1e5c44897d4789c670931009af0.png

Embarassing :rofl:

No a cup win, no a old firm, didn't get them top of the league

just a dodgy goal after 7 minutes into 6 minutes stoppage :lol:

Also this might be daft, shouldn't that be a foul to the County player for ralston doing that? Like I'm sure ive seen free kicks given for that before

Seen it a glance and thought he was climbing all over him. Defending was fuckin rank though. A spare man and one last set piece to defend yet ended up in that position. 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I never really bought into the cheating ref stuff but that was cheating that day, I think at least 8 decisions went against us in that game that were as blatant as they come. 

Right from the handball goal all the way to Jack lying in a crumpled heap in injury time and the free kick went against us to give them one more chance to get the ball up the park

That goal they got against Hearts was corruption at its finest , nobody would ever sway me on that.

Clancy away to Aberdeen then Collum away to the filth is not a coincidence either……

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

That goal they got against Hearts was corruption at its finest , nobody would ever sway me on that.

Clancy away to Aberdeen then Collum away to the filth is not a coincidence either……

Regardless of the official(s) I feel calm and confident of taking all 6 points at these 2 venues. Our style, intensity and pace of play (which is improving each game) will negate their best efforts. It’s all about how we go about our business and I really don’t see either one of them laying a glove on us…

6 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Who would you have wanted to ref those 2 games?

12 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

852A4487-1115-4ECC-A3B1-4139347EA92E.thumb.png.6f78d1e5c44897d4789c670931009af0.png

Also this might be daft, shouldn't that be a foul to the County player for ralston doing that? Like I'm sure ive seen free kicks given for that before

“Players were warriors” 

:lol:

12 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

A painting by numbers job, created by the “random fixtures” computer in 2020..

17 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Mate's brother-in-law who's a mad tarrier is bombarding him with messages on every stoppage and sub from the other night and saying there should have been 11mins added.  Now telling him they are the highest passing percentage team in world football.  :lol:

Told him just to message him saying they are also the highest paedo harbouring in sporting history.

They’re also stuck in 2nd behind the champions and bottled their chance to go top against Livingston.

Some of our games under Walter were absolutely turgid to watch and it didn’t matter a fuck because we stuck in at the top.

They’ll literally pass themselves further behind us. Fine by me.