them

MisterC

11 minutes ago, CR3 said:

They’ve spent 25M to try and get the league back. We’ve got a backup right back and few players on loan. Could prove costly in the ballpark of 40M come May.

Reality is they’re buying these players on a decent net spend. Something we should be looking at doing regardless of winning the league.

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

I certainly think they're favourites, at 1 point and 2 OF games left it's not over if we buckle up though

Aye at 1 point it's certainly not over mathematically 

Difference is they have a manager who had quickly realised the league is shite and you can batter 99% of it if you just attack. He's also been backed in the market which helps

We'll setup today defensively, try to pick off Hearts and the crowd will turn on the players if we're not leading by 20/25 minutes 

1 minute ago, left winger said:

Hearts beat us today? They’re still 11/2 with bet365 - think I’ll stick a few quid on them. Can’t lose 🤷

As it stands, we're 4 behind going into this. We can't win today, we get it back to 1 point or we go further  behind

We handed them this advantage 

their fans were not confident going into wednesday... we had a bad night and they pump a team who havent given them a game in years, they are 4 points clear having played 1 extra game and now we need a miracle to win the league 😂😂 we certaintly dont need a miracle, but do need to find last seasons form. today will be a huge test of our credentials to make this a race.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Aye at 1 point it's certainly not over mathematically 

Difference is they have a manager who had quickly realised the league is shite and you can batter 99% of it if you just attack. He's also been backed in the market which helps

We'll setup today defensively, try to pick off Hearts and the crowd will turn on the players if we're not leading by 20/25 minutes 

The difference could be Ramsey. If Gio takes the criticism on board and goes more attacking, and Ramsey is going to be as good as we hope he is going to be, those alone could make a massive difference 

Just now, Graham said:

their fans were not confident going into wednesday... we had a bad night and they pump a team who havent given them a game in years, they are 4 points clear having played 1 extra game and now we need a miracle to win the league 😂😂 we certaintly dont need a miracle, but do need to find last seasons form. today will be a huge test of our credentials to make this a eace.

Every single one of their fans that I know, thought they were going to run over the top of us and they were 100% right. 

Just now, Broxi said:

The difference could be Ramsey. If Gio takes the criticism on board and goes more attacking, and Ramsey is going to be as good as we hope he is going to be, those alone could make a massive difference 

If Ramseys fit...if Gio takes the criticism 

Both of those things look to be longshots based on the pre match conferences

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Like it or not, but we won the league at a canter when they were in meltdown and we had zero challenge.  We also shat ourselves with that same team, losing both cups.

They under the fat Aussie have won as many trophies as we have in over a decade.

Revision at its finest.

The scum lost one game in the league in 2020 to us when they missed some players due to Covid.

There was a challenge until we beat them at New Year then Dubai occurred.

For a Rangers fan to downplay what we achieved last year is actually pathetic and something I would expect to see on scum siites.

Deary me.

10 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

We've only beat them once in the last three?

Scum have won 19/22 for them

I never understand why people think Motherwell is a hard game vs them. 

They’ve not beat them at home since 2015, not beat us in the league since 2002

Just now, psb07158 said:

The football ok fair enough that’s your (shite) opinion but their fans support their team more than we do? Really? 

People greet about our fans doing anything but support the team every week tbf, he’s not the only one think that.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

As it stands, we're 4 behind going into this. We can't win today, we get it back to 1 point or we go further  behind

We handed them this advantage 

Oh, we have handed them an advantage through shocking form recently. And at the moment they’re deserved favourites. However, 2 convincing wins in the next four days can start to move things back to us. 

The scum were 4 behind, they had belief and clawed it back,we win today and it’s back to 1, even if we don’t win it’s 4 points, if we draw then it’s 3.

We are still in the race, it’s down to our players belief, I hope the same defeatist attitude is not in the players heads

1 minute ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

Fucking hell man.  One proper league challenge in how long and they were launching metal sharks at the stadium and wanted their 'club legend' tarred and feathered and dragged over broken glass through the Gallowgate.

Get a grip. Dissing your own fans who sold out stadiums and away days through lower leagues. Embarrassing behaviour.

Its been a long time since I heard a noise from Ibrox like the noise I heard on Wednesday night from their fans.

I dont think it can be denied that our fans are loyal for buying tickets and going to the games, but to be honest, I dont think our fans are as good at rallying the team on the park

Listen I dont have a season ticket, so might be completely wide of the mark, but from what I heard on Wednesday night, and what it did to our players, I cant remember anything we that would have matched that in a very long time.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Its been a long time since I heard a noise from Ibrox like the noise I heard on Wednesday night from their fans.

I dont think it can be denied that our fans are loyal for buying tickets and going to the games, but to be honest, I dont think our fans are as good at rallying the team on the park

Listen I dont have a season ticket, so might be completely wide of the mark, but from what I heard on Wednesday night, and what it did to our players, I cant remember anything we that would have matched that in a very long time.

How about literally every Europa League home game with fans?