them

MisterC

6 hours ago, Inigo said:

Top their looks pretty full tbh mate. What's the red arrow pointing at?

The first photo that top tier is empty and the second is looking at the back of a screen, it’s just a cheap shite stadium with tramp fans who put up with low quality as that’s all they know 

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The first photo that top tier is empty and the second is looking at the back of a screen, it’s just a cheap shite stadium with tramp fans who put up with low quality as that’s all they know 

Back of the screen thing is daft. I’m all for taking the piss out of them but that’s just stupid 

I watched the euro highlights this morning .Hadn’t seen any of their game last night .When the Bobos v Bodo game came on I saw McGregor taking a shot from outside the box .50 ish minutes ,The camera goes on a close up and he’s absolutely breathing out his arse .

We have 2 games left against these cunts left ,Gio should have learned enough from the last game on how to cope with the early all guns blazing attack .If we manage an early goal we could rip them more than they have been ripped for years.

35 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Back of the screen thing is daft. I’m all for taking the piss out of them but that’s just stupid 

they could at least put a panel on it, it’s half built and not something any cunt should be seeing unless you accept mediocre, the whole stadium is cheaply built 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

A better side than Dortmund. I’m certainly glad we didn’t have to play them at home in the conference football tournament 

One of them tried to convince me that they would have put 5 or 6 past Dortmund last night 😂

Thats was before their kick off right enough.

That loud bang you may have heard around 9.30pm last night was THEM crashing back to earth after they allowed themselves to get carried away after our horror show at the Piggery.

The League was over, the Treble a shoo in and talk was of a quadruple.

No great secret to beating THEM, do not allow their players to swan around the pitch, get in their faces and do not accept (like we seemed to do) that you are turning up at the Piggery with the aim of keeping the scoreline respectable.

4 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Look at the second pic though. Top tier looks pretty full.

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

they could at least put a panel on it, it’s half built and not something any cunt should be seeing unless you accept mediocre, the whole stadium is cheaply built 

on the cheap
for the cheap 
by the cheap
it's a way of life for declan.

48 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Anybody know why the mutants were giving Solbakken pelters,he looks a decent player.
Was funny watching him waltzing through the bastards while he was being booed then setting up a goal.

Didn't see it, but supposedly stayed down injured while sellic had the ball then when Bodo got it he had a miraculous recovery and set up a goal within seconds. 

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Didn't see it, but supposedly stayed down injured while sellic had the ball then when Bodo got it he had a miraculous recovery and scored within seconds. 

saw their highlights on you tube and i thought he laid it on a plate for the 3rd goal.
But!! it was a nice move by the kid :thumbsup:

51 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Anybody know why the mutants were giving Solbakken pelters,he looks a decent player.
Was funny watching him waltzing through the bastards while he was being booed then setting up a goal.

Cause he threw that ring in the volcano at Mordor.