Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Must admit I felt sorry for McGinn on Monday, trying yo carry that team on his own.

Mctomminey? Don't see it at all, not very good but plays for Man U. Does that say more about his teammates?

Look at the difference between Pogba playing next to McTominay and Pogba playing next to Kante.

Marshall

Paterson Cooper  McTominay  R'son

Gilmour

McGinn     Armstrong

Forrest           Adams           Fraser

I'd probably go for that. Still get beat but.

2 hours ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Look at the difference between Pogba playing next to McTominay and Pogba playing next to Kante.

Kante is one of the best players on the planet 

you could stick me next to him and even I would look a player :lol:

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

key workers who have spent the last 645 days fighting on the front line will have to spend 32 hours cleaning that, they will go without food or seeing their family. 

bastards. 

The Mayor asked them not to come,and the scottish media have estimated 20,000 are heading down.
Not one bit of criticism,and actually being encouraged,and likened to a jolly boys outing.
I loved the Wembley weekend till the trannies decided it was fair game to act like an invading fucking army and create fucking havoc and destruction just for a laugh.
They were the reason the home Internationals were scrapped.
Fucking animals. 

Really look forward to The Times staging a photo shoot with paramedics and council workers having to pick up the pieces. 
Would like to think that The Met will spend the same amount of time plod of scotland did on lifting over 40 Rangers fans . :UK:

Considering the two mass gatherings we had as a support in recent months, I don’t really think there are many in our support who can try and take the moral high ground and talk negatively about Scotland fans having a mass gathering, talk about them shitting on the NHS or criticise them for turning up after being asked to stay away tbh. :lol: