Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

Talksport this morning, talking about Scotland tactics, get the ball up top quickly  out left n whip crosses in. Fuck me Ally n fat boy alky really pushing the boat out with hard analysis.

That is our only tactic, if Southgate doesnt cut off that left hand side then he is a bigger idiot than Clarke only with better players.

This is why Patterson should play but nae neck will be on before him to replace that donkey O'Donnell.

Clarke gives me the boak, playing players because they did a job 10 matches ago, is there any other reason for Christie getting in the squad never mind playing? 

45 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Drinking all day and getting all full of brave heart bravado then their pish team gets scudded 4 or 5 nil. 

Carnage. A few Millwall Chelsea and West Ham lads show up and it is as good as guaranteed. 

Nippy will blame it all on Boris and Westminster. 

36 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

There will be plenty of cunts waking up in the cells tomorrow, that's for sure. 

With a bit of luck a few get knocked about and will be easy for plod to lift killing 2 birds with one stone. 
battered and lifted is the way to go.

8 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Hope Scotland win tonight - they won't, but I hope they do.

Yeah I’m still feeling hopeful that we can get something out of it.

Until I see the starting lineup and see the likes of O’Donnell, Forrest, Christie & McGregor in it and no Patterson or Gilmour.

Then it will be straight back to reality 😂

23 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Yeah I’m still feeling hopeful that we can get something out of it.

Until I see the starting lineup and see the likes of O’Donnell, Forrest, Christie & McGregor in it and no Patterson or Gilmour.

Then it will be straight back to reality 😂

If Clarke has any motivation to try and win this game/qualify for the next round, then we need to play either Patterson or Forrest at RWB. Patterson is obviously the preferred choice, but at this stage I'd be happy with an anyone but O'Donnell mentality - he's found his level and it's definitely not on the international stage.

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

:lol: what a pair of cringe wee gimps , oh no football fans going to another country and drinking all day , won't someone think of the children, some cunts might get the jail - Europe isn't ready for scenes like that 

What pish are you actually dribbling. 

My point is about hypocrisy in the media and how the haters of all things Rangers are totally silent on the Tartan Trannies behaviour. 

2 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

Hope Scotland win tonight - they won't, but I hope they do.

Yeah i'm the same, despite multiple reasons to over the years I've not quite shaken the support for my country.

I do have to say though I've thoroughly enjoyed seeing good bears expose the hypocrisy of our media and others when it comes to how we were treated compared to those fans in London. 

7 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Casuals down there will have been watching what went on last night ready to hit the town and give Scotland fans a doing for sure, no trips away to Europe this year, no chance to rip up anywhere else they will be well tuned up for it. 

propa-naughty.jpg