John Lundstram

The Dude

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I’d love to look him right in the eyes and say ravage me John, ravage me 

He would probably swagger up to you, smile and then look at you with the disdain he leaves for sellik fans :pipe:

6 hours ago, AGM_72 said:

See if you told me after Alashkert that every single person inside Ibrox would be chanting that after he'd scored the winner in a europa league semi final? I'd have laughed in your face.

What a man, what a turn around. 

If you told me after Alashkert that we'd make it out the group stages I'd have probably laughed in your face. We're now in a final.

Maybe not the best comparison but his celebration last night reminded of Gerrard after his Olympiakos goal. Compared to the player who arrived with us and looked lumbering and heavy, the player that sprinted to the fans looked lean, quick and a key player for us. Couldn’t be happier to see the turnaround, him getting us and his emotions last night. 

Just now, SPWF said:

Pretty certain I called him a useless scouse prick in this very thread. Sorry John. Can you ever forgive me? 

Sure I said worse in January when we never let him go. I'm so sorry big man if we ever meet you can boot me in the stones

48 minutes ago, jafrfc said:

Gerrard hadn’t a fucking clue how to use him as well.

At least he signed him for £0 and I'm grateful for that.

I’m sure I said after Alashkert I didn’t want to see him again unless Gerrard, McAllister plus every youth team and women’s team midfielder were unable to play 

Big man has proved me wrong no end since January and he’s been an absolute colossus since Gio came in. Maybe with the exception of Tav no one deserved a goal last night more than him. 

That song as well, unreal