Goldson

GOAT

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They all canny wait to fuck off up the tunnel now. None of them left the half way line on Sunday after the final whistle

Quite honestly if they fail to turn up during the ninety minutes when it matters, I don’t need their platitudes after the final whistle.  I wasn’t there on Sunday but, if I I had been, I’d have been heading for the exit stairs as soon as the final whistle sounded.

Think this is an overreaction as well as being misinterpreted, hes said the team lacks hunger and he just knew they wouldn’t be able to find a way back due to this lack of hunger… hopefully his words lit a fire underneath everyone else.

2 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Love that the thing Tav said over 20 months ago is now being piped up. Since then they have won one of our biggest league titles overcoming huge pressure. But fuck it we lost a game of football so let's batter fuck out the guys who were heroes just 6 months ago.

I get cunts being angry at the defeat and correctly angry at our vice captain saying the game was over. Whilst I'll disagree with some things I know most of us are just dealing with the loss but some of the shite on here and abuse is criminal and I'm embarrassed as fuck with some people wanting to boo his every touch and going on about his heart etc and just genuinely abusing the guy. Just very tarrieresque.

The quote from tav 20 months ago reads into the psyche of what he thinks tells a lot about a person even not stepping up to take the penalty in the 2019 league Cup final tells alot but if your happy for this fucking loser to captain the team you must accept the mediocrity that comes with it,

Surely the adulation and the feel good factor when winning a trophy makes you want to win more and more, nevermind the potential financial rewards as well

Fucking embarrassing that a team who managed one trophy in 9 dont feel the hunger, desire and the want to win more, 

Goldson is a self confessed loser, and as such should have automatically negated the prospect of him ever wearing a Rangers shirt again. Given that ripping up his contract will not be possible, he should be on the transfer list forthwith, and it made clear that he is immediately available for a loan to whatever small minded club that is happy to accept losers as part of their squad.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Surely the adulation and the feel good factor when winning a trophy makes you want to win more and more, nevermind the potential financial rewards as well

Fucking embarrassing that a team who managed one trophy in 9 dont feel the hunger, desire and the want to win more, 

100%

I know 55 was huge but would t you want to dominate the country you play in and rack up winners medals and become a living legend at that club?

I just don’t understand……..unless it’s all about the money :ang:

Connor Goldson should never again be seen wearing a Rangers shirt, the sad part is i know he will.

That's the most pathetic shite i've ever heard from a Rangers player never mind our vice-captain, "at half-time, 3-1 down the game's over" - that's not a winners mentality, that's not Rangers mentality, get that shite as far away from my club as possible. He's been fucking pathetic all season, along with 90% of the other shitebags he calls teammates. I'm actually delighted Gerrard's fucked off because he keeps playing the same dross week after week. We've got a big squad (might be a bit weak at centre half right now thanks to the previous regime not accounting for injuries) - there's no excuse for sending out the same underperforming cowards week after week.

Get McLauchlin in, get Patterson in, get Bassey in, get Kelly in, get Katic back asap (he may not be Richard Gough, but at least he always gave us his heart when he played). Strip Tav of the captaincy too while we're at it - he's already a proven shitebag after his comments in the match programme. McGregor looks like he's stayed on for a year too long - i love the guy but he's been shite this season. Barasic reminds me of the Barisic we saw when he first joined the club - weak. A year ago Kamara was running games for us, this season every game seems to pass him by. Davis still tries his best but seems to be running on empty right now. Don't even get me started on Morelos........

Aribo's looked decent this season, he still has the bit between his teeth in my eyes - Hagi, Kent - hot and cold, and far too much cold this season so far. Like to see more of Wright and Sakala, might not have the ability of others but they both at least look like their heart's in it.

Apologies for the wall of text, kinda veered off the subject there...... i blame the whisky. Fingers crossed Gio can whip these weak-minded cunts into shape, or preferably, replace them in January.

13 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Good interview with Mario Melchiot on SSN this morning talking about how Gio’s appointment has made headlines in Holland. All very positive apparently.

Not familiar with Doekhi to be honest but coming to play with a Dutch management team for a couple of years before going to England doesn’t seem that crazy an idea.

doekhi comes from good stock, his uncle is winston bogarde, ajax, ac milan, barcelona and chelsea he was....

3 hours ago, Goofy The Scot said:

Connor Goldson should never again be seen wearing a Rangers shirt, the sad part is i know he will.

That's the most pathetic shite i've ever heard from a Rangers player never mind our vice-captain, "at half-time, 3-1 down the game's over" - that's not a winners mentality, that's not Rangers mentality, get that shite as far away from my club as possible. He's been fucking pathetic all season, along with 90% of the other shitebags he calls teammates. I'm actually delighted Gerrard's fucked off because he keeps playing the same dross week after week. We've got a big squad (might be a bit weak at centre half right now thanks to the previous regime not accounting for injuries) - there's no excuse for sending out the same underperforming cowards week after week.

Get McLauchlin in, get Patterson in, get Bassey in, get Kelly in, get Katic back asap (he may not be Richard Gough, but at least he always gave us his heart when he played). Strip Tav of the captaincy too while we're at it - he's already a proven shitebag after his comments in the match programme. McGregor looks like he's stayed on for a year too long - i love the guy but he's been shite this season. Barasic reminds me of the Barisic we saw when he first joined the club - weak. A year ago Kamara was running games for us, this season every game seems to pass him by. Davis still tries his best but seems to be running on empty right now. Don't even get me started on Morelos........

Aribo's looked decent this season, he still has the bit between his teeth in my eyes - Hagi, Kent - hot and cold, and far too much cold this season so far. Like to see more of Wright and Sakala, might not have the ability of others but they both at least look like their heart's in it.

Apologies for the wall of text, kinda veered off the subject there...... i blame the whisky. Fingers crossed Gio can whip these weak-minded cunts into shape, or preferably, replace them in January.

Who do you play at CB on Thursday then?

If those were his true feelings, then the fault lies with Gerrard & co - because those are the thoughts he has left them with after three years.

I'd prefer to think it was a poorly timed remark. Either way, it sets the scene for Gio to have them come out all guns blazing in the next few games

Its not bad luck or chance that we've lost so many cup competitions,

Nor is it due to lack of ability.

Or losing against better teams or player.

The reason for our abysmal recored in cups is due to lack of character.

Tav and Goldson come top of the list as serial offenders.

They're good players but ain't got that winning mentality.

11 minutes ago, five stars said:

Its not bad luck or chance that we've lost so many cup competitions,

Nor is it due to lack of ability.

Or losing against better teams or player.

The reason for our abysmal recored in cups is due to lack of character.

Tav and Goldson come top of the list as serial offenders.

They're good players but ain't got that winning mentality.

55 was special and we all know it and are thankful but it’s clear as day that mentality is an issue 

At this stage last season I said I felt the team had to get into a commanding lead at the top and remain there.  Thankfully that is exactly how it panned out 

Right now being honest I still wouldn’t have full confidence in this squad going into a proper us and them separated by only a few points title battle .I hope they can prove me wrong and that GVB might find that spark we need to charge on. 

13 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Love that the thing Tav said over 20 months ago is now being piped up. Since then they have won one of our biggest league titles overcoming huge pressure. But fuck it we lost a game of football so let's batter fuck out the guys who were heroes just 6 months ago.

I get cunts being angry at the defeat and correctly angry at our vice captain saying the game was over. Whilst I'll disagree with some things I know most of us are just dealing with the loss but some of the shite on here and abuse is criminal and I'm embarrassed as fuck with some people wanting to boo his every touch and going on about his heart etc and just genuinely abusing the guy. Just very tarrieresque.

1 in 10. Brought it upon himself. Doesn’t get it. Fuck him. 

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

1 in 10. Brought it upon himself. Doesn’t get it. Fuck him. 

Exactly. The guys done 1 good season out of how many? Has been captain as we have failed time and time again. 

He was back to being a coward at the weekend.