*****The Official Hivs vs Rangers thread*****

CR3

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Mate we played some of our best football over the last few years there twice and got 2 points from 6.

Fuck the performance, 3 points was massive.

Exactly. Same against the taigs, not great but won. 

Rather be 7 clear than those wankers chasing us. 

Games like that will do our confidence the world of good. 

Btw Barisic and Tav have headed and cleared the ball more in the last 3 games than they did in the whole of Gerrard’s reign. 

I think we’re probably looking at changes in the middle and up front in January and just letting defenders defend for the most part

Just now, the brown brogue said:

We certainly haven't had the new manager bounce we might have expected, things have pretty much carried on as they were under the previous management. I think it's just a case of grinding it out to January and hopefully Gio can freshen things up early in the transfer window, it's sorely needed. 

i just hope he can get a tune out of what we have in the mean time. Im delighted with the 3 points especially with how poor we played, but its the actual body language of some of the players they look either completely sapped of confidence or they just dont care enough. I saw too many players pulling out of winnable tackles or not even putting a tackle in and thats not acceptable to me in a Rangers jersey. 

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I can’t believe there even a question about whether that was a penalty or not. He comes charging in and takes Kent’s leg out from underneath him.

it's not as if there wasn't any contact...he clearly takes his foot from under him