SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

29 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I suspect the restrictions and ban on crowds will last longer than 3 weeks 

Unfortunately I think you will be right.

Not read all of this tread BUT any change to the dates the next games are played on can get to fuck, I am sure they will want that but no way should that be allowed to happen.

I just hope Rangers have been on to the SPFL and SFA telling them just that. 

6 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I’d be surprised if they brought the winter break forward.

Would just cause massive fixture congestion with the Scottish Cup, European games and Scotland’s playoffs upcoming.

No it doesn't. If they bring it forward there's free dates when the break would have taken place.

18 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

They’re paying for a product of course they will give a fuck ffs 

They're paying pennies compared to the EPL. If that decided to have a winter break then words would be said but the EPL will probably still get it's way. As long as they get their 4 old firms a season they'll be happy enough.

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

the thing is even this wont stop them voting for her, you'll get a few giving 'thats it im not voting for that cow again' but when it comes to actually putting their cross next to a name they are so brainwashed they cant vote for any other party

Same with the Tory voters to be fair.

Two cheeks of the same arse.

The inconsistencies are absolutely infuriating and unfair.

People have done as they have been asked, time and time again. The new variant is less harmful, the vaccines and boosts give greater protection. 

I am all for protecting the vulnerable in society, but they should be the ones to have been given the support and the protection already. It makes no sense at all to then lock fans out of football (no compensation for the clubs), but let plane loads of people into the country,let thousands more people into city centres, shopping centres and that's ok?

It's at the stage where the safety and wellbeing of people had been pushed to the side. It's a show of power and control, nothing surer.