SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Neither do Labour or the Lib Dems, so I dont really see your point.

The majority of Labour Voters have defected to the Separatists already The have went down from 56 MSP's to 20 now and 41 MP's to 1 now.

You can't blame the Tories for that !

11 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

No it doesn't. If they bring it forward there's free dates when the break would have taken place.

but games would be called off because of the weather thats what the winter break is for, then off course theres games that also get called off from when we would have came back from the winter break

3 minutes ago, G13 said:

You said tory voters and snp voters are the same, I pointed out that they are not, do you see it now?

Not really no.

Your point is quite frankly stupid. It would have made more sense if you had stated one votes for the tory party, the other for the SNP, so are different.

Just to spell it out for the simpletons and intellectual pygmies of the forum, my point is that the supporters of the SNP and the Tory's continue to vote in a pile of absolute worst cunts, regardless of how obvious it is that they are worst cunts.

1 minute ago, CXB said:

The majority of Labour Voters have defected to the Separatists already The have went down from 56 MSP's to 20 now and 41 MP's to 1 now.

You can't blame the Tories for that !

Im talking UK wide to be honest.

The Scottish SNP supporters are the same as the English tory voters in my eyes.

18 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Aye but, keep letting planes land with thousands of fucking passengers in to the UK every fucking day. FFS!

Thats the biggest travesty through the lot of this bullshit , all flights should have been stopped immediately and to this very day.  Politicians , celebrities , billionaires and the just plain stupid have been allowed to carry the virus in and out of every country on the planet and they wonder why the fuckin thing is not going away.......

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

but games would be called off because of the weather thats what the winter break is for, then off course theres games that also get called off from when we would have came back from the winter break

That's not what the winter break is for, otherwise you'd just schedule the games for that period, and use the extra 3 weeks to fit in cancelled games when there is better weather. The break is for the players. 

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

supporters of the SNP and the Tory's continue to vote in a pile of absolute worst cunts,

Ignoring the rest of the worst cunts like greens,libs and labour.
Can see me standing in the voting booth with my finger in ma hole with only trhe alaba party left to vote for :p:

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Thats the biggest travesty through the lot of this bullshit , all flights should have been stopped immediately and to this very day.  Politicians , celebrities , billionaires and the just plain stupid have been allowed to carry the virus in and out of every country on the planet and they wonder why the fuckin thing is not going away.......

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Does not address the point that in Scotland Labour voters have defected to the SNP and in England to the Tories/Lib Dems.

I doubt there will be any changes in the various UK Governments until we have a strong Labour challenging the SNP in Scotland (along with the Tories and Lib Dems) and challenging the Tories in England.

4 hours ago, Monkey Butler said:

Where's the evidence that football games have been mass spreader events? 

No evidence whatsoever, just the same as there is absolutely no evidence that the incumbent SNP clowns In Holyrood have done anything other than run this country in to the ground over the last decade.
I’ve no doubt this is a political stunt (restrictions in general) to try to mitigate from the annual winter NHS shitshow. Depresses me more when I read idiots defending their every incompetent move however this directly effects peoples livelihoods, mental health and quality of life…

9 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Not really no.

Your point is quite frankly stupid. It would have made more sense if you had stated one votes for the tory party, the other for the SNP, so are different.

Just to spell it out for the simpletons and intellectual pygmies of the forum, my point is that the supporters of the SNP and the Tory's continue to vote in a pile of absolute worst cunts, regardless of how obvious it is that they are worst cunts.

Qaulity!!!!  I enjoy your moving of the goalposts, your point is moot.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Statement from celtic: "celtic can confirm that it has today requested that the SPFL bring forward the scheduled winter break and reschedule the fixtures affected by the regulations announced.

couldn’t mark their neck with a blowtorch.

And what they want will be granted.......

11 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Was speaking to my old boy about this the other night, I have voted Tory since I was 18 but I have no desire left to ever vote for them again but at the same time I think folk feel stuck between a rock and hard place because as bad as the tories are labour would be even worse. So it's a choice of voting for a load of absolute cunts or not voting and allowing even worse cunts in.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Statement from celtic: "celtic can confirm that it has today requested that the SPFL bring forward the scheduled winter break and reschedule the fixtures affected by the regulations announced.

It'll happen I reckon. Although, I'm sure they'll squeeze their match in tomorrow against St. Mirren who barely have a side available.

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Statement from Celtic: "Celtic can confirm that it has today requested that the SPFL bring forward the scheduled winter break and reschedule the fixtures affected by the regulations announced.

Phil O'Donnell x 2