Behaviour

27 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Zero. They are there to liaise basically with local counterparts.

Most of the regular Euro travellers get to know the Police Scotland cops who travel. One of them now works for Rangers.

Any short fat arsed female plod will be there to shout "calm down" should things kick off.

9 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

This time the prices involved should prevent the Euro Ned element from tagging along, which was what caused 90% of the trouble in Manchester.

I worry the hooligan element of Frankfurt fans will look to cause trouble hopefully they are reigned in by their support. Hopefully we do the same with the retarded ICF lot but they aren’t exactly big enough these days to cause too much bother.

If the Spanish could unbury their head from the sand and organise fan zones with big screens that will be great but any fan that goes to the city centre expecting to be able to watch it on some pub/bar TV is absolutely deluded but hopefully it doesn’t cause any trouble.

Hopefully the club are working with UEFA/Spanish to make the fan zones happen.

Folks need to be sensible with the drink and don’t start getting smashed from 8am.

The overzealous Spanish police could also cause an issue and the fans need to not give them any excuse and stick together. Also if it kicks off then film everything as evidence it’s the police causing the issues so it’s not scapegoated onto our support.

5 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Who gives a fuck? 

The big bad Rangers fans will be demonised whatever, same as always.

If we win or lose I couldn't care less if we burnt Seville to the ground.

Weird attitude.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Lets all try behave and if we’re lucky we’ll get some biscuits.

So in 2003 he went to a tea party at Jimmy Saville's house, fucks that got to do with football? I'm no convinced Jimmy was talking about biscuits when he offered the lad a "Kit-kat or a Jammie Dodger" either.

12 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I know guys who were there, they were knocking fuck out each other all over the shop, lot of pish they slabber. 

Too good to be true, even for them, but they’ve done their usual good cover up job!

19 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I know guys who were there, they were knocking fuck out each other all over the shop, lot of pish they slabber. 

Not true they were welcomed in to people's homes for tea and biscuits and the people of Seville still remember them fondly, they actually keep framed photos of celtic fans on their mantlepiece.

Just hope regardless of the result, we dont let ourselves down with scummy behaviour. The press would absolutely have a stiffy over that. Think Manchester was different as it was in the UK and I'm sure the big screen went off for a time. Hopefully this time we're celebrating a European final win in good spirits 

I hope folks realise that getting absolutely wrecked before the game might mean they have little chance of remembering much about this momentous occasion. 

“Grandpa was you in Seville back in 2022 whit was it like?”

”aye son a wus, but I canni remember anything, away and fire up the windmill will yea”

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

I hope folks realise that getting absolutely wrecked before the game might mean they have little chance of remembering much about this momentous occasion. 

“Grandpa was you in Seville back in 2022 whit was it like?”

”aye son a wus, but I canni remember anything, away and fire up the windmill will yea”

I'm only going for the songs.