Behaviour

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s you that isn’t verified mate. There’s a number of people know me in person from this forum and a few have used my ST at times aswell. 

So you have said many times pal, i would give you a badge of honour but im all out.

See if i huv to come down to portadown i will, then you can give me peace on here 🤣

Ive been on here from 2013 but only past few years been active properly.

I did message you when i was down for that anti protocol protest. I would give you my name in private and you could confirm off many chaps in portadown n lurgan.

Im only have bit banter and looking forward to seville 🇬🇧🇪🇸

Im far from your enemy or trying to steal yer top dog status on here, dont worry 😎

5 minutes ago, Badger said:

I'm sat in my house, 20 mins drive from Ibrox, and.... if I wanted to I could just up and go, and be eating my dinner in Manchester at 5pm for all the effort of half a tank of fuel and driving there.... and that was always the issue with the final in Manchester - 90% of our support, good and bad, could get there for very little cost or effort.

Getting to Seville isn't as easy, so really should help massively filtering out a lot of the wee dicks in our support. 

I’ve been on a right good few Euro away trips over the last 4 years and liased with about 20 different people all in the same boat for Sevilla and this is by far the most difficult organisation planning I’ve ever had. The infrastructure in Seville/Faro is so inadequate for this it’s unreal. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

How much jurisdiction does a Scottish police officer have in Spain?

Not really sure but think their main purpose would be identifying  known troublemakers/ picking up information amongst the fans and working alongside Spanish cops. 

The Spanish police are fucked. 50 years ago they battered Rangers supporters with batons. A pitch invasion took place and we were banned from Europe for a year. In today's world of rich European competitions, we simply can't afford a ban.

This time around, a massive German support will be there. It has the potential to kick off.

I hope I'm wrong. We win and celebrate in George Square instead.

13 minutes ago, Willis said:

The good and honest bears need to make a line of defense around any sandcastles to protect them from the neds

Falling into the same trap that the scum did in 2003.

Spain equals sun/sea equals beach equals sandcastles and beach balls.

Ibrox is closer to Portobello beach than Seville is to ANY beach.

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Falling into the same trap that the scum did in 2003.

Spain equals sun/sea equals beach equals sandcastles and beach balls.

Ibrox is closer to Portobello beach than Seville is to ANY beach.

I'm sure if someone wants to build a sandcastle in Seville they'll find a way. Its 2022 fs.

6 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

There are plenty of people in our support who go every week and are still a fucking halfwit after a few drinks, I think anyone who thinks there won't be any bother is being a bit naive, I really hope it's a cracking day without a hint of bother but I really can't see it, I'm not trying to be critical of our support in any way, I'm just being realistic. 

And the Scottish media will be all over it however trivial

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

The Spanish police are fucked. 50 years ago they battered Rangers supporters with batons. A pitch invasion took place and we were banned from Europe for a year. In today's world of rich European competitions, we simply can't afford a ban.

This time around, a massive German support will be there. It has the potential to kick off.

I hope I'm wrong. We win and celebrate in George Square instead.

Can’t even fart at a European final these days without a steward checking your arse first. No chance it kicks off at the game.