What paper will be first to run

RFC55

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Astonishing how quickly they have got a statement out. This country is completely fucked and you can guarantee they will have most of their statement already made up for our celebrations and it will look fuck all like the lies they have just put out to the media up here.

Who has a statement out?

may 2021

Statement from Chief Superintendent Mark Sutherland

Chief Superintendent Mark Sutherland, Police Scotland's Divisional Commander for Greater Glasgow, has issued a statement following the scenes across Glasgow today.
"During the evening of Saturday, 15 May 2021, Rangers supporters continued to gather and celebrate the awarding of the league championship trophy in George Square.
"Throughout the day Police Scotland had managed the gathering appropriately tackling anti-social behaviour and encouraging dispersal under Scottish Government Coronavirus regulations.
"As celebrations continued sections of the crowd became increasingly disorderly, property was damaged and people were assaulted. Our officers became the focus of the crowd's attention with missiles and flares being thrown at them. Our policing response has been proportionate. We have responded appropriately and consistently to the behaviour of those gathered.
"This disgraceful behaviour which clearly endangered public and officer safety could not be tolerated and officers dressed in full public order equipment and, after appropriate warnings were given, moved in to disperse those present. Although most of those present dispersed, a number remained and confronted officers with violence and aggression. Missiles were thrown and officers came under direct attack as George Square and the surrounding area was cleared.
"I strongly condemn the behaviour of these supporters who have not only placed our officers at risk but have sought to damage the image and reputation of this great city, especially during this critical period of the pandemic.
"I would like to place on record my thanks to the police and partners who manged this incident, especially those officers who put themselves in danger to bring this violent and disorderly gathering to an end.
"So far we know that three officers have been injured and more than 20 people have been arrested.
"We will be continuing our enquiries and my message is clear that if you have been involved in these ugly scenes then we you will be identified and arrested."

may 2022

Police Scotland statement following celtic supporters gathering in Glasgow

Following the gathering of celtic supporters in the Glasgow Cross area today, Saturday, 14 May 2022, Chief Superintendent Mark Sutherland, Divisional Commander for Greater Glasgow Division, said:
"Police Scotland is a human rights-based organisation that puts our values of integrity, fairness, respect and a commitment to upholding human rights at the heart of everything we do.
“This afternoon thousands of celtic supporters gathered in the area of Glasgow Cross to celebrate their team’s achievement. A proportionate policing plan was in place which facilitated the gathering, prioritised public safety and sought to minimise disruption to businesses and communities.
“While there was an unacceptable level of anti-social behaviour and littering there were no serious incidents or disorder.
"There were some outbreaks of minor disorder and our officers acted swiftly and robustly to prevent escalation and protect safety. Over the course of the evening there were six arrests for offences including assault and acts of public disorder. A further four people were issued with fixed penalty notices."

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Them playing live it up and the champions league music yesterday at their game was absolutely hilarious :lol:

Heard about that last night.  Wow.  CL music too. :lol: 

I honestly didn’t even know their result in Dundee during the week until yesterday.  We gifted it to them and it hurts, aye.  It’s not irrelevant, it’s a title we should have won.  But that shutdown nonsense fell right on their lap.

8 hours ago, Clunge said:

this gives the club the perfect opportunity to come out and tell the fans not to buy this rag and ban their 'reporters' from the stadium sine die

i wont hold my breath though any other club else where would have done this ages ago but ours for some reason speaks about 'building bridges' while all they want to do is burn them down

fuck scottish media and all who ride in her